4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
It has alot .
post needs tags then!

--------------
it is unity so
any qol like insta text skipping (in case there are walls of texts)
do i need cheats? if yes - any ingame cheats? or asseembly file tweaks here on forum?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is controller compatible?

I'm not a pc gamer, so I hate using mouse/keyboard to control 3d games.

wowassault

May 26, 2017
almost the entirety of promo pics is step mom and there's no stepmom content that i could find

big disappoint
^THIS

The entire reason I clicked on this game was due to the promise of "step-incest" due to the screenshots of the mom/milf, yet none of those screenshots are represented in the current state of the game, NONE.
She sits on the couch or stands in the kitchen the entire game.

Reactions: Piat
Jul 6, 2022
almost the entirety of promo pics is step mom and there's no stepmom content that i could find

big disappoint
No surprise there, devs these days just seem dumb af.
they make an interesting story with good main characters and then just abandon them until the game reaches its final state, which nowadays seems impossible for any game.

countless games with this exact problem and the worst thing is that they keep getting away with it :(

dvargas2000

Jun 15, 2022
I"m stuck - I'm early in the game and supposed to order car parts online. I've gone to every computer in the house (as far as I know - the one in the MC's bedroom, the office. HOw do I proceed? thanks!

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I"m stuck - I'm early in the game and supposed to order car parts online. I've gone to every computer in the house (as far as I know - the one in the MC's bedroom, the office. HOw do I proceed? thanks!
phone
use the phone to order parts

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
In the desperate journey to find information about his father, our intrepid MC found better places to investigate...

Can't help feeling I've read that plot from somewhere, but can't place it. :LOL:
Have played through many times and have never been able to get this far with her. What am I overlooking?

Reactions: srg91
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes