Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
We want this part that will be released on Steam to be part I, and if the game is successful we will release part II, because the story has a sequel and the game can be developed a lot. It will all depend on how much interest there will be for this project, we want to take it to a more developed level and enjoy this game together.
Why do I feel like we won't be getting any scenes with Charlotte until part II?

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Im stuck ... waiting for messege from Lydia i think i do evrything, but lvl of tired its not full.
Its end of this patch ? or what i can do ? another tasks are not avaible in this release.
same , did all quests , uploaded the sis video , waiting for the message but the bar is half or so , cant do nothing

FlickyDaBeany

Sep 24, 2020
For anyone stuck on Day 4 (not being able to sleep because tired meter wasn't full) - You can activate cheats and skip the day.
In the pause menu type: 'dev' (w/o '') then flick back into the game and press ` then type 'forcesleep' (w/o '').

• Red Heart
Reactions: fugazi666

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
Something is wrong with my PC, the chars seem black and pixelated.

Here is my system configuration:

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,8 GB usable)
GPU OnBoard 8GB shared
And also I couldn't find how to save.

1667260760029.png

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
i WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOTH OF THOSE BUT DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO DO THAT
The simple part is NO! the CLUE posted by other above my post, and modding the game scripts require knowledge about Microsoft Dot Net C Sharp! There is no instant noodle so please understand. To enable dev console you need to pause your game, at pause screen type the key sequence: D E V (press D then E then V, no space, no caps), resume the game then open console by pressing ` (backquote). List a few common console commands by typing commands and press Enter, then re-open dev console, read them on the console logs. You also can be a patreon supporter and request your custom contents.

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro121 and Piat
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes