Unity Taste of Seduction [v0.3.2 Early Access] [Global Games Network]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Jeez it says 3... really i tought that no. is how many orgasm you have... wow very intuitive:)
It also has numbers for each sex options, 1-X where X is the last option available. I think it took me about 10 seconds by just pressing the keys after I couldn't click on them to figure out the method. ;)

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
did they updated the sex mechanism in the game, action with the sister was so tedious to play

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
is there a way of finishing fixing the car and going to school or park?
I already banged mia, the police officer and the slutty neighborhood.

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
So I was actually able to install the last piece in the car. It still needs work but the game says it's not available in this version. The part I was missing is that in the stats page on the phone you can actually move points from one metric to the other and I was missing on knowledge, so I just increased it there and that was it.

I still can't figure out how to to to school or to the park.

Reactions: fugazi666

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
The game isn't finished.

That's what "alpha" means in the title.

what does alpha has to do with that?
If you have anything useful or productive to say then please do, I will be grateful. Smart ass replies you can move along. I have low tolerance to those kind of persons.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you have anything useful or productive to say then please do, I will be grateful. Smart ass replies you can move along. I have low tolerance to those kind of persons.

May 25, 2019
It means the software is not finished, and may be buggy and/or incomplete. Someone else posted a wikipedia link which explains it well so I won't labour the point.

However...

You had a choice when you wrote your response. You could have said thanks and researched what "alpha software" means, or even asked here what it means. No problem. Happy to help.

Or you could have chosen to take offense for inexplicable reason and for some reason take pop shots at a stranger on the Internet.

It's a pity you chose the latter.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
It means the software is not finished, and may be buggy and/or incomplete. Someone else posted a wikipedia link which explains it well so I won't labour the point.

However...

You had a choice when you wrote your response. You could have said thanks and researched what "alpha software" means, or even asked here what it means. No problem. Happy to help.

Or you could have chosen to take offense for inexplicable reason and for some reason take pop shots at a stranger on the Internet.

It's a pity you chose the latter.
nope, you are the one that took the smart ass approach.

A good willing reply would be something like this:

if you knew those places couldn't be visited then something like:
- I read back on this thread/on discord/ on their web site from the dev that those places are not yet done

or,
- I wasn't able to go there myself, not sure if they are enabled in this version of the game.

Or, if you knew that they are possible, because for instance you were able to go there then something like:
- I was able to go there, you have to do this and that.

Alpha or beta means really nothing as an answer. What if I asked regarding the police station? Or any other place. Being in alpha doesn't really tell me that it's the reason you can't access those places. It can be that it's in alpha and I am doing something wrong or missing some step, or it can be a final version and it has some bug or I am doing something wrong!.

Last edited:

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
mikemüller

Thanks. Your saves are very similar to mine, no access to the park and high school. Maybe it hasn't been implemented yet.

Anyway, the game is really well made. There is some nick picking I could do, but I think what it really deserves is praise.

Hopefully a steam release will get the dev team out of the red and will make them enough money that they feel it worthy of continuing releasing content and improving it.

I'm considering joining patreon next month at the 10 USD level until at least the end of the year.

May 25, 2019
nope, you are the one that took the smart ass approach.
No snowflake. I just answered the question. I'm so glad I wasted my time.

You taking offence to that is your choice and your problem. Your personality disorder is nothing to do with me.

Keep re-reading the previous paragraph until you understand it. That is literally to response to whatever nonsense you're thinking of typing right now. Whatever you're thinking, the above is my answer.

I will not waste my time on your emotional drivel any further.

• Angry
Reactions: wowassault

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
No snowflake. I just answered the question. I'm so glad I wasted my time.

You taking offence to that is your choice and your problem. Your personality disorder is nothing to do with me.

Keep re-reading the previous paragraph until you understand it. That is literally to response to whatever nonsense you're thinking of typing right now. Whatever you're thinking, the above is my answer.

I will not waste my time on your emotional drivel any further.
that's really your problem. Being alpha doesn't answer my question and you seem to be unable or unwilling to understand that. Again, it can be in alpha and I am the one doing something wrong, or it can be final and have a bug. Can you get it? no, right? good riddance.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes