VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
At first I was kinda disappointed with only one sex scene this update. And then I played through the new Castle dungeon and damn! I love it. Wish I could've fucked the knight or the king, but hot damn this is a really cool update.

Darklegend137

Jul 31, 2020
Hello everyone
Anybody knows how to bring new npc to tavern?
I kinda finish the new update and that castle was hard as F
But didnt see any new npc at tavern?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
If you beat Bread by reducing his HP to zero, you kill him. If you beat him by flirting, he will live and may eventually go to the tavern (but not in this update)

If you show the jester/knight badge or show nothing to the King, he will attack you. Killing him gives an item material called "Ethereal Blade piece". Don't think there's anything you can do with it just yet.

Showing him the Prince badge will resolve things peacefully, giving you the Storybook item that gives +1 CHA.

I was hoping there'd be a Queen badge, which would let you fuck the King. Because I definitely would. But there isn't any. There's a variable for the Queen's badge I found while messing with the save file. I felt like maybe it would be at the bottom of the river after showing the Prince badge to the ferryman. Also looked through the game files because I was curious, and it seems there's no queen's badge anywhere.

Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
WOW, Holy Schitze ..
like if i want to analyse the author's personality (assuming it is only one person) it is like the person had a tremendous accident and had a flipped heart and mind because of it.. reflecting it to the game. ending it a really mind-blowing update.. it is indescribable ..
big applause, the update is amazing.

Last edited:

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
Well, while the guide is not there, I will ask here for advice xD
For the beginning what would be the best distribution of stats?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a guide for version 0.11c?
There's a for 0.10a.

For 0.11c content, there's not much to miss except the things I mentioned in my post above.

Well, while the guide is not there, I will ask here for advice xD
For the beginning what would be the best distribution of stats?
I actually just cheated my stats, but you generally lean between either Strength or Charisma based on your fighting style (whether attacking or flirting). However, some enemies do not take lust damage like the tree monster, the demon, and most of the enemies in the Castle.

Starting off, you'd want to invest in strength/agility or charisma/agility. I don't see much use in investing in Endurance as the damage dealt by enemies go pretty high later on (even with my cheated HP). I'm better off risking it all on my dodge chance. The only reason you'd want Endurance high is for the Bull Win sex scene (7 END needed). You won't need intelligence much until you get the Holy Fist spell for ghost enemies, so you can get intelligence later on when you level.

If you're doing a strength build, the most you might need Charisma is 5 for certain flags in the game. You get +1 CHA after an event with Witer, so you can set it to 4 early on. The highest you'd need Charisma is up to 7, where you can bypass a certain flag (unless you have 7 STR) and if you want a potion discount from Chet.

Intelligence also affects the amount of heal you can do with your Bind Up skill. So you won't want it to be too low.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes