VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.30a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Thought I'd mention, I'm having some struggles myself maintaining a bit of debt picked up due to hardships. I had a breakup and I'm having to cover the place by myself now for the time being, so that means I have to cut back all conveniences and subscriptions (including patreon) while I'm paying off the debt and won't be able to access whatever builds do come in the next few months. It's of course been a fun time sharing when we do get updates and when I can afford to get back into it, I'm more than happy to provide updates early as I can, but given it seems we are waiting extensive amount of times per update I might even be able to share by the time he's got a new one out, but no guarantees.

I'll still lurk around and if (when) my situation changes for the better again I'll let you guys know. Don't plan on ghosting on this project, just life is hard right now and it's a shame since I do enjoy this project and sharing it with others who do. Hopefully things pick back up sooner and hopefully this project sees more love and more updates again since it feels like this wait time thing has become the new norm. Much love, fellow tavern folk.

Averill Elwyn

Sep 22, 2020
I have a small question that shouldn't but is has been bugging me for a while (SPOILER):

Does saying that my nipples are sensitive or not to Walter during the his blowjob scene affect the way he tests if I am the real me when I come back from the snowy mountain?

Because the way he checked if I am the real me is by twisting them and him saying something among the lines of me being the only one to needlessly react strongly and sensitively about it.

So if I answer that they are not sensitive change the dialog or the method, or they are irrelevant to each other?

...it would be cool if it did.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I have a small question that shouldn't but is has been bugging me for a while (SPOILER):

Does saying that my nipples are sensitive or not to Walter during the his blowjob scene affect the way he tests if I am the real me when I come back from the snowy mountain?

Because the way he checked if I am the real me is by twisting them and him saying something among the lines of me being the only one to needlessly react strongly and sensitively about it.

So if I answer that they are not sensitive change the dialog or the method, or they are irrelevant to each other?

...it would be cool if it did.
Unfortunately no it’s just part of the scene and it won’t effect any of the story lines.

Reactions: Averill Elwyn
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes