VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I’m really worried that I let Rasmus won on my neutral route progress cause I afraid sth will go wrong at some point :(

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
I’m really worried that I let Rasmus won on my neutral route progress cause I afraid sth will go wrong at some point :(
You uh, didn't make one save each, lol?
I wonder. Rasmus winning is the default choice, and making Einar the winner is really hard (damned blood crystals) but it sorta feels like the better outcome at the moment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but either way I wish we could have forced a tie or something, but I'm honestly all for letting Rasmus take over and bringing Einar back with us lol

Reactions: OROBG

Hphu672

May 25, 2022
Does anyone have a save file of 0.26 version? My old lap broken down so I lost my progress. If it doesn't mind you, can you guys share it pleaseeeee

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
You uh, didn't make one save each, lol?
I wonder. Rasmus winning is the default choice, and making Einar the winner is really hard (damned blood crystals) but it sorta feels like the better outcome at the moment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but either way I wish we could have forced a tie or something, but I'm honestly all for letting Rasmus take over and bringing Einar back with us lol
so can we still find blood crystal tho?

Eggyeggeggy

Feb 2, 2021
so can we still find blood crystal tho?
Yeah, mine it every 24 hours from the cave after using Asmund's Badge or struggle to get them to drop from moles who have a low drop rate and have that annoying post battle prompt and dialog each time

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, mine it every 24 hours from the cave after using Asmund's Badge or struggle to get them to drop from moles who have a low drop rate and have that annoying post battle prompt and dialog each time
ok thank you.And also where to mine it tho because I don’t usually go there

Last edited:

Onibear

Oct 12, 2022
Where on this world did you learn that 7zip could uncompress rpa files? Never ever have I heard that and in actuality it does not work.

Use this. Drag and drop the rpa on the executable.
It worked! Tysm!! ^^

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Guys,an out of topic question and also might be obnoxious.For you all that play TOS does you guys focusing on just the ending that you guys are interested in or you gonna go for all endings?(Just wanna know what you guys think :D).

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
Guys,an out of topic question and also might be obnoxious.For you all that play TOS does you guys focusing on just the ending that you guys are interested in or you gonna go for all endings?(Just wanna know what you guys think :D).
gonna do all the ending

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Though it'll probably take years to get full multiple endings, I'm still all for it. I'd be down to collecting all the endings, especially if there's a dark/evil/bad end. This game gets compared a lot with Lustful Desires as they were the main two VNs that featured multi-choice storylines. While ToS development is slow and comparatively has lesser sex than LD, LD suffers from having too much storylines that go nowhere. Its more likely that ToS will have fully fleshed out routes in a few years. ToS needs you to have multiple save states for different routes. LD has choices that branch off into different routes, but we usually stick to the one that gets or has more content. The lizard tribe storyline for example, there's simply no benefit from dooming them all apart from getting Rhot into the dungeon. So in the end LD can have you experience more from a single playthrough as there's not a lot of payoff doing the bad choices.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Though it'll probably take years to get full multiple endings, I'm still all for it. I'd be down to collecting all the endings, especially if there's a dark/evil/bad end. This game gets compared a lot with Lustful Desires as they were the main two VNs that featured multi-choice storylines. While ToS development is slow and comparatively has lesser sex than LD, LD suffers from having too much storylines that go nowhere. Its more likely that ToS will have fully fleshed out routes in a few years. ToS needs you to have multiple save states for different routes. LD has choices that branch off into different routes, but we usually stick to the one that gets or has more content. The lizard tribe storyline for example, there's simply no benefit from dooming them all apart from getting Rhot into the dungeon. So in the end LD can have you experience more from a single playthrough as there's not a lot of payoff doing the bad choices.
Interesting.Still,I gonna focus the one that I'm interested the most especially Thane and Lizard route.Daddy Lizard aka Nauxus never let me down.

Last edited:

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Oh and also I have a question.Caro said that there is this event in Lizard route in V0.28.But for some reason I can’t really do anything.Can I get some help please?

Shiragon

Nov 26, 2020
Oh and also I have a question.Caro said that there is this event in Lizard route in V0.28.But for some reason I can’t really do anything.Can I get some help please?
it's not in the lizard route. it's on the 4th route where you failed to save thane and knows none of the bull tribe members

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes