VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
Hello my wonderful kingdom of good boy wolfies and wolf enjoyers! Today on getting lost in a forest and flying a metal grate across the skies of the land, I arrive with many gifts! Totally unbiased from being your supernatural yet physically formed 24ft tall wolf hero of sheathing and archive holding mysteries~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While that was a lot to unpack, I now have a very light roomy feeling in the 'pouch' that must be attended to and my 'sword' needs polishing, so now I return to my heroic duties of ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ahem, giving joy and pleasant surprises to the needful good boys! Please do indulge in telling me about your excitement for this update and more!

P.S. Wish the good boy creator well! He works hard even while he's having a rough time, like with this month!

Edit: tested keys to double check they are all correct!

Enjoy & I'll keep lurking! Much love, brothers & sailors & forest dwellers alike!
W mans indeed

idontneedthis554

Jan 1, 2023
i check the new version log i couldn't find said slime update unfortunately, the creator said there will be new update ending for slime but new version didn't... i wonder why??

Last edited:
Reactions: kimmy12

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
Hello my wonderful kingdom of good boy wolfies and wolf enjoyers! Today on getting lost in a forest and flying a metal grate across the skies of the land, I arrive with many gifts! Totally unbiased from being your supernatural yet physically formed 24ft tall wolf hero of sheathing and archive holding mysteries~

While that was a lot to unpack, I now have a very light roomy feeling in the 'pouch' that must be attended to and my 'sword' needs polishing, so now I return to my heroic duties of ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ahem, giving joy and pleasant surprises to the needful good boys! Please do indulge in telling me about your excitement for this update and more!

P.S. Wish the good boy creator well! He works hard even while he's having a rough time, like with this month!

Enjoy & I'll keep lurking! Much love, brothers & sailors & forest dwellers alike!
thank you so much for posting a Mac version with the bonus scenes, and can I ask do you know how to open the bonus scenes on Mac? because im so confused on how to actually play the bonus scenes on Mac since I think its missing some files?

Last edited:

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
thank you so much for posting a Mac version with the bonus scenes, and can I ask do you know how to open the bonus scenes on Mac? because im so confused on how to actually play the bonus scenes on Mac since I think its missing some files?
i think i posted this somewhere else already, but you have to replace the B_cg.rpy file within the bonus scene folder with this one

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
Note for those willing to play the mac version:
The application provided by Wolf_dick might not open when you try to open it (at least for me). Download and unzip the ToS file using
right click the ToS zip > open with > The Unarchiver
I think then you should be able to open and play ToS

Reactions: Ramdom34

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
yeah thats crazy cause I did that and its still not showing on Mac?
like inside the game? im pretty sure you go to Gallery and then at the bottom there should be a line of text reading "Bonus" just click it and there are the bonuses.

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
The application provided by Wolf_dick might not open when you try to open it (at least for me). Download and unzip the ToS file using
yeah I already got the game and saw the video on how to do the bonus scenes but like its not playable personally for me and its fine since I still got the images technically, its just a shame I cant actually play it

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
like inside the game? im pretty sure you go to Gallery and then at the bottom there should be a line of text reading "Bonus" just click it and there are the bonuses.
like after doing all that the bonus tab on the gallery isn't showing up at all, but like I said atleast I can look at the images but its a shame I cant actually play it for some reason since I did all the steps

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
is this working on window too??

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023

how to trigger the snow village election cuz i already finish Einer's trial and waited like three day but it didnt work

Reactions: Kaber1234

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
【Snow Village's election】

• -You can trigger this event 3 days later after have asked Jorgen about the missing horse and helped Einar with the final organization before the election.
  • -Currently completing this event will let you be soft-locked and unable to leave, so please be prepared to save in advance.
can you guys help me please

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes