VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
For me I think Caro should make him work out day by day until the point that he is buff just like the slime that we feed it everyday to make it bigger and bigger.Too bad he didn’t :(
He's already buff if you told him to train back in the cave.

What I want/suggest is to make his "workout" repeatable or maybe add new repeatable interaction like when he's looking at the map or polishing his weap and armor but sadly never helm.

Reactions: watota and OROBG

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
He's already buff if you told him to train back in the cave.

What I want/suggest is to make his "workout" repeatable or maybe add new repeatable interaction like when he's looking at the map or polishing his weap and armor but sadly never helm.
I know what you meant but it is just my suggestion too :)

Reactions: watota
Nov 8, 2021
Decompiling scripts? How? That got me curious now
In general for Renpy games:
Either the uncompiled RPY files are located in the "game" folder within the renpoy game directory (the easiest, you can just open and read them, I recommend VS Code with syntax highlighting) or packed in the RPA file OR not included in the game at all (in this case only the compiled RPYC files are present but that is what the decompiler is for).

For extracting RPA files you can use tools like:

For deompiling you can use this:

This version however is not compatible with the latest versions of Renpy, ToS is the only game I have being like that (Renpy 8 or 7.5).
Either download unrpyc and commit the changes for compatibility in the pull request on Github yourself or download my version I did myself:

Install Python, move the RPYC files you want to decompile into my version's folder "unrpyc-1.1.8-renpy8\input" and execute "RUN.bat". The decompiler should now do its work and save the decompiled RPY files inside the input folder.

Reactions: watota

Butter_guy

Apr 27, 2020
I have decided to forego additional caffeine one time and focus on sw0re repair thus I will be your hero. You owe me souls eventually maybe.

V0.27a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, I will now go M.I.A. and save distant kingdoms from being launched into the skies above. Watch for falling rocks.
I'm unsure if anyone else is having this problem but when I go to the download link it asks for a decryption key code. Idk if I'm being dumb but if anyone knows anything then do tell, thank you >~<

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I'm unsure if anyone else is having this problem but when I go to the download link it asks for a decryption key code. Idk if I'm being dumb but if anyone knows anything then do tell, thank you >~<
It’s not a problem you just need the code to access the file that’s all and here’s the code:eOkoFbBioGgUvLZlNKUrLWwh52jKRS2YLP6O77ugQss

W3R3W0LF

Apr 20, 2020
To be clear, there are four routes to the Bull vs Lizard questline.
1st route, you save everyone by finding out who is the real culprit. You can romance both Thane and Nauxus in this route since they are both alive.

2nd route, you side with the Bull tribe and subjugate the lizard tribe. Chief Axel can fuck you here as a reward, but Thane will have little interaction with you as it is implied that the real Thane died and was replaced by the chameleon.

3rd route, you side with the Lizard tribe and eliminate the bull tribe. Thane and Axel dies in this route of course, and you can go on romancing Nauxus only.

4th route, you side with the Lizard tribe solely because you never meet them. During your first encounter with Thane, you have to lose the fight with the slime. This will kill Thane prematurely, preventing you from interacting with everyone in the Bull tribe. This is the only route where you can spare Selye, but there's no real merit to this route just yet. For now, only Nauxus can be romanced in this route.
Hehe, I am on the 4th route, and loving it so far. To me personally, the real merit is taking all the bulls out of the picture and focusing on the other characters, even Selye.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes