VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I have decided to forego additional caffeine one time and focus on sw0re repair thus I will be your hero. You owe me souls eventually maybe.

V0.27a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, I will now go M.I.A. and save distant kingdoms from being launched into the skies above. Watch for falling rocks.
Thanks for the Girthy Spear.
Real question tho: How's your sword faring

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf_Dick

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
I have decided to forego additional caffeine one time and focus on sw0re repair thus I will be your hero. You owe me souls eventually maybe.

V0.27a

With that said, I will now go M.I.A. and save distant kingdoms from being launched into the skies above. Watch for falling rocks.
how do you actually trigger the sex scene?
im lost
is there an requirements after youre back from snowy mountain?
or just finish snowy mountain quest and go to the first area (where slime roam there during the day,and ghost roam at night)

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for the Girthy Spear.
Real question tho: How's your sword faring
Always welcome, as I really adore the creator & the style of this game I always archive backups of each version, and generally am a supportive wolf all-in-all.

My sword? It's doing well! I am not magical for nothing! Though it will be a couple of weeks before I can do anything about the big floating castle problem people are worried about!

I don't know how busy things will get in the next month but I try to check in here when I can too. Might make a tele group & channel at some point so I have a quick reference and backup and can bundle more convenience packages to share though, make things easier for folk as an optional join. Also kind of fun having little gatherings around a well-made game & others in its category in common. (Plus it would allow others to share updates here a little sooner when I get around to my PC on new releases which is pretty frequent.)

Reactions: nackedsnake

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
how do you actually trigger the sex scene?
im lost
is there an requirements after youre back from snowy mountain?
or just finish snowy mountain quest and go to the first area (where slime roam there during the day,and ghost roam at night)
According to the changelog, typically it would be a new scene with the slime enemy encounters (a new type of slime suggesting) that will only appear/trigger randomly in the area near the tavern after you return from the mountain, no other requirements need to be met theoretically. I haven't played the current update myself yet but when I have time if there's more information I'm happy to provide.

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
How do I actually do that I did but it didn’t do sexy thing with me
Got around to playing it a bit, so to feed the slime you need at least 40 lust for the feed option and have to do it 3 times for a new cg, and more for the others to unlock as it grows.

Reactions: OROBG

mario0129

Dec 14, 2020
I do indeed have the cereal bowl of dutifully expensive apple jacks! To fill your request check below. I will go ahead and share the phone version as well for the complete setup.

Hello, thank you so much for the link btw!

I want to ask if you know the cheatcode for this build?

Reactions: Wolf_Dick

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
Hello, thank you so much for the link btw!

I want to ask if you know the cheatcode for this build?
Cheat code is included in the zip in the link. Picture and text doc, click the area shown on the map 5 times and it is: superrabidslime

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes