VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a save editor? Having no progress with cheat engine. I want to change stats like str, int, dex, etc.

Last edited:

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
You need to put in some real effort to get Cheat Engine to work with renpy games, it's not worth it. Simply us instead.

shinghan

Feb 1, 2021
You need to put in some real effort to get Cheat Engine to work with renpy games, it's not worth it. Simply us instead.

I cant find the stats there using the filter. Im trying to look for 'strength', 'str'. Nothing happens. I did the same with the other basic stats. Can someone edit my save for me please? I just want str, agi, int, and end to have 999 on them.

Last edited:

Chikchak

Apr 6, 2023
Hi, sorry for my stupid question, well i dont know which step to continue playing, after Horace took me to the bull village and i ask jorgen about it, then he said that i have to wait until the election, can someone guide me about it and where can i get the 3 bonus scene, im playing on PC

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Hi, sorry for my stupid question, well i dont know which step to continue playing, after Horace took me to the bull village and i ask jorgen about it, then he said that i have to wait until the election, can someone guide me about it and where can i get the 3 bonus scene, im playing on PC
About taking the horse back to Horace, If I’m correct there’s nothing we can do about it yet we all have to wait for it in the future updates.

Chikchak

Apr 6, 2023
About taking the horse back to Horace, If I’m correct there’s nothing we can do about it yet we all have to wait for it in the future updates.
Thank you so much about it, can you help me where to put the bonus pack in to trigger the scene

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes