VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

AgentTex42

Oct 25, 2018
Ok, I must be doing somethig wrong because I can't get the bonus content to work on 0.26b. I see people saying to delete B_cg.rpy file, but not the rpyc file. Problem is, there is no B_cg.rpyc file. I assume I'm just screwing something up because, as long as I don't have the rpy file in there, it works fine. Untitled.png

Nov 8, 2021
Ok, I must be doing somethig wrong because I can't get the bonus content to work on 0.26b. I see people saying to delete B_cg.rpy file, but not the rpyc file. Problem is, there is no B_cg.rpyc file. I assume I'm just screwing something up because, as long as I don't have the rpy file in there, it works fine. View attachment 2565908
Better download 0.26c from Itch and simply insert the bonus there (B_cg.rpy, B_gallery.rpy, images folder; just because I tested it myself now). Works like a charm.

Reactions: azuras12

AgentTex42

Oct 25, 2018
Better download 0.26c from Itch and simply insert the bonus there (B_cg.rpy, B_gallery.rpy, images folder; just because I tested it myself now). Works like a charm.
Still doesn't work. It's the same result as before. I must be doing something wrong. I'm probably missing something obvious like a fucking idiot.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Still doesn't work. It's the same result as before. I must be doing something wrong. I'm probably missing something obvious like a fucking idiot.
Don’t say that,it also doesn’t work for me I tried 10 times and nothing works so you’re basically not the only one who had this problem and it still doesn’t work for me until now.And I’m also currently figuring how to make it works and if any one have any tips please help.

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
Don’t say that,it also doesn’t work for me I tried 10 times and nothing works so you’re basically not the only one who had this problem and it still doesn’t work for me until now.And I’m also currently figuring how to make it works and if any one have any tips please help.
I think you actually have to replace the B_cg.rpy file with this one

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
Although there are three scenes, they all have the same theme (slime).
What surprised me even more is that there is a new background
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
If I see none, then perhaps in said two weeks I will step into the realm of heroism once more. But then after that I'll be busy repairing my trusty sword for a breathtaking adventure with bone chilling surprises. It's also when my pay will balance out again with all the good game launches.

Wolf_Dick

Sep 2, 2019
I have decided to forego additional caffeine one time and focus on sw0re repair thus I will be your hero. You owe me souls eventually maybe.

V0.27a

With that said, I will now go M.I.A. and save distant kingdoms from being launched into the skies above. Watch for falling rocks.

Last edited:

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
I have decided to forego additional caffeine one time and focus on sw0re repair thus I will be your hero. You owe me souls eventually maybe.

V0.27a

With that said, I will now go M.I.A. and save distant kingdoms from being launched into the skies above. Watch for falling rocks.
do you happen to have the mac version as well? thanks

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes