VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to make Bread buff because I tried so many times but still can’t

Nov 8, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to make Bread buff because I tried so many times but still can’t
You have to tell him to train before having him move to the tavern. Then I believe you meet him in the bathhouse buffed up, after the mountan trip.

Checked the code for that:
Yes, when "Encourage Bread to train his body" in his cave the training variable will be set. Then let him move in! Both need to happen BEFORE you travel to the mountain area and doing the madnatory story there. After returning to the tavern and it's re-introduction visit the bathhouse. He should come out steaming and buffed.

Last edited:

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
You have to tell him to train before having him move to the tavern. Then I believe you meet him in the bathhouse buffed up, after the mountan trip.

Checked the code for that:
Yes, when "Encourage Bread to train his body" in his cave the training variable will be set. Then let him move in! Both need to happen BEFORE you travel to the mountain area and doing the madnatory story there. After returning to the tavern and it's re-introduction visit the bathhouse. He should come out steaming and buffed.
I did triggered the part that he is training but when it’s done I don’t see him buff.And also is it necessary to make him buff and is there anything will go wrong in the future if I don’t get him buff?Because I don’t wanna ruin anything for the future update with my progress.

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Is there a way to edit the saves on android apk version?

Edit: I found a way but its in mandarin and google translate can't be use

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2021
I did triggered the part that he is training but when it’s done I don’t see him buff.And also is it necessary to make him buff and is there anything will go wrong in the future if I don’t get him buff?Because I don’t wanna ruin anything for the future update with my progress.
You have to tell him to train and THEN go to the mountains, disappearing for the second story arc. Some time passes in the forest and when returning to the tavern the player will be greeted by everyone. That's will finish Breads transformation.

Should you really have messed up the sequence you may enter "Map.backtotavern_Bread=1" and check if "Bread.train" equals 1 in the console or find the variables in the save file and the next visit to the bath house (AFTER coming back from the mountains) should trigger Bread coming out swole.

Nov 8, 2021
Is there a way to edit the saves on android apk version?

Edit: I found a way but its in mandarin and google translate can't be use
The files are located at \data\tavern.of.spear\files\saves but I myself could not read them (security in recent Android versions?).

Upload and edit the file here:

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
The files are located at \data\tavern.of.spear\files\saves but I myself could not read them (security in recent Android versions?).

Upload and edit the file here:
I finally made him butf, finding the right app to move the save file inside the encrypted data folder is damn hard

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
I finally made him butf, finding the right app to move the save file inside the encrypted data folder is damn hard
Can you pls tell me how to add the file because I’m too stupid for this kind of thing and I also don’t wanna break my game since it’s been a long journey

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Can you pls tell me how to add the file because I’m too stupid for this kind of thing and I also don’t wanna break my game since it’s been a long journey
I used "Explore" app, it can view and write inside the encrypted data folder.

Just paste the edited save inside the game file where you got the original file.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022

Just paste the edited save inside the game file where you got the original file.

So basically I just need to paste this file of yours in to my Tavern of spear game folder and Bread will become buff automatically or it will trigger the part that we talk with him to make him buff?

Nov 8, 2021
So basically I just need to paste this file of yours in to my Tavern of spear game folder and Bread will become buff automatically or it will trigger the part that we talk with him to make him buff?
You have to tell him to train and THEN go to the mountains, disappearing for the second story arc. Some time passes in the forest and when returning to the tavern the player will be greeted by everyone. That's will finish Breads transformation.

Should you really have messed up the sequence you may enter "Map.backtotavern_Bread=1" and check if "Bread.train" equals 1 in the console or find the variables in the save file and the next visit to the bath house (AFTER coming back from the mountains) should trigger Bread coming out swole.

You meant my information? Upload your save file to , search those values and set them both to 1:
Bread.train -> 1
Map.backtotavern_Bread -> 1

The next time you enter the bathhouse after your return from the mountains should trigger Breads transformation.

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
You meant my information? Upload your save file to , search those values and set them both to 1:
Bread.train -> 1

The next time you enter the bathhouse after your return from the mountains should trigger Breads transformation.
Bread.train -> 1

Wait my save file you mean the whole folder or just the game folder?I am sorry if I annoyed you because I don’t really good at these stuff .

Nov 8, 2021
Wait my save file you mean the whole folder or just the game folder?I am sorry if I annoyed you because I don’t really good at these stuff .
The purpose of is to edit single save FILES. You only have to export that save file from the path on your Android device I showed above.

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
Take out or Copy the save from Android/Data/TavernofSpear/Files/Saves

The name of the save should be on this kind of format: "(number)-(number)-LT1.save, example is "1-1-LT1.save. Copy/Move that outside the Data folder then go to the website above and open the save there. Edit it using the other guy instruction; you can try manually finding the line of the code or just use the search bar there then modify and download the copy of your edited save then look on your download's folder and overwrite/move the edited file inside the Save folder.

I hope you understand me ✌ cause I think my grammar's bad

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Take out or Copy the save from Android/Data/TavernofSpear/Files/Saves

The name of the save should be on this kind of format: "(number)-(number)-LT1.save, example is "1-1-LT1.save. Copy/Move that outside the Data folder then go to the website above and open the save there. Edit it using the other guy instruction; you can try manually finding the line of the code or just use the search bar there then modify and download the copy of your edited save then look on your download's folder and overwrite/move the edited file inside the Save folder.

I hope you understand me ✌ cause I think my grammar's bad
The purpose of is to edit single save FILES. You only have to export that save file from the path on your Android device I showed above.
I still quite don’t understand but I’ll try.I didn’t know getting him buff was this complicated XD

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
I still quite don’t understand but I’ll try.I didn’t know getting him buff was this complicated XD
Might help haha

Install this app "Explorer" Screenshot_20230514_003456~2.jpg

Open the app and go here
Screenshot_20230514_003559~2.jpg

Here
Screenshot_20230514_003604~2.jpg

Here here
Screenshot_20230514_003609~2.jpg

Here here here
Screenshot_20230514_003614~2.jpg

Here here here here
Screenshot_20230514_003620~2.jpg

Pick the save file you want to get and move/copy it outside the data folder
Screenshot_20230514_003633~2.jpg

The corresponding save file
Screenshot_20230514_003536~2.jpg

Open this web and upload the save file
Screenshot_20230514_004441~2.jpg

Edit it to 1
Screenshot_20230514_004634~2.jpg

Edit this one also to 1 then download it back
Screenshot_20230514_004731~3.jpg

Paste/Move/Overwrite the new edit save file here again
Screenshot_20230514_003633~2.jpg

Then you can have the Protein Bread

• Wow
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Might help haha

Install this app "Explorer" View attachment 2618256

Open the app and go here
View attachment 2618258

Here
View attachment 2618259

Here here
View attachment 2618260

Here here here
View attachment 2618261

Here here here here
View attachment 2618262

Pick the save file you want to get and move/copy it outside the data folder
View attachment 2618264

The corresponding save file
View attachment 2618265

Open this web and upload the save file
View attachment 2618266

Edit it to 1
View attachment 2618267

Edit this one also to 1 then download it back
View attachment 2618268

Paste/Move/Overwrite the new edit save file here again
View attachment 2618269

Then you can have the Protein Bread
Oh wow thank you so much for all of that but too bad I’m on PC I’m sorry that I didn’t tell at first T_T.At least if someone is on android it might be really useful for them :D

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes