VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

GrahamBeanUwU

Sep 26, 2020
I can't seem to find the cheat spot at 13e, i tried to find it at the barn but no luck, tried the chandelier but still no luck

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
I splitted it on my phone using ZArchiver, maybe you can also use WinRAR on PC.

Just download both files on the same folder and extract the first file (7z.001), it'll extract everything, including the second archive.

Ichinyan

Sep 23, 2020
To extract the split zips, you don't need to make it one, just place all the part in the same directory and open the first part then extract it. I prefer using 7zip but i believed any sort of archive extractor will works.

Also the game might crash in some windows devices, this is an issue in the ren'py if i'm not mistaken. It was fixed in newest Ren'py engine (March update). So if you can't play, you need to wait longer.

Last edited:

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
To extract the split zips, you don't need to make it one, just place all the part in the same directory and open the firs part then extract it. I prefer using 7zip but i believed any sort of archive extractor will works.

Also the game might crash in some windows devices, this is an issue in the ren'py if i'm not mistaken. It was fixed in newest Ren'py engine (March update). So if you can't play, you need to wait longer.
Okay, we'll wait

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I splitted it on my phone using ZArchiver, maybe you can also use WinRAR on PC.

Just download both files on the same folder and extract the first file (7z.001), it'll extract everything, including the second archive.
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes