VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
the last thing was ver 0.11d + bonus 1+2

and, some teasing posted by Caro for the coming update

my birthday box
small question, how do you input bonus scene 1 and 2 in ToS? specifically how to put it in at the same time? i know how to install bonus scene 1 and it works, but wont 2 over lap each other or do i need to rename the files somehow?

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
small question, how do you input bonus scene 1 and 2 in ToS? specifically how to put it in at the same time? i know how to install bonus scene 1 and it works, but wont 2 over lap each other or do i need to rename the files somehow?
Just apply it like how you applied the first bonus, everything will still work.

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
When I click the bonus button on the gallery and an error occurs. I think I broke it, I need help lol.

Last edited:

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
What folder do I put the bonus scenes in to?
When I click the bonus button on the gallery and an error occurs. I think I broke it, I need help lol.
Seperate both TOS folder and the Bonus folder(it will create a folder similar to TOS folder)

Open bonus then start it will create file.

now bonus folder will produce TOS bonus folder(check image below)

copy paste TOS bonus to TOS Folder

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Seperate both TOS folder and the Bonus folder(it will create a folder similar to TOS folder)

Open bonus then start it will create file.

now bonus folder will produce TOS bonus folder(check image below)

copy paste TOS bonus to TOS Folder
Before I did it correctly, I got this error, and I still have it even though I did it correctly the second time. What do I do to get rid of this error? Screenshot (29).png

Last edited:

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
go download the game on tavern of spear itch. website iirc there are bugs on .14a. download v0.14d
I already have 14d, the thing is i thought it said to input the entire bonus folder into the game and I did, it didnt work so i deleted the game, re installed it then I did your method and still shows that error. Here is a file in the folder that says "errors-caro.txt"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes