VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
I just tried doing it on a new pc and it didnt work either, same error.
last resort is making a short video of you doing it. you should try the game if it works without the bonus scene.

again i read alot of crashing on the latest build.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
I already have 14d, the thing is i thought it said to input the entire bonus folder into the game and I did, it didnt work so i deleted the game, re installed it then I did your method and still shows that error. Here is a file in the folder that says "errors-caro.txt"
you need to open ToS bonus 1 or 2 and run ToS_bonus.exe and press start. the prompt should be "you unlocked the bonus scenes" and "copy paste TOSBONUS to folder" or something along those lines. exit ToS_bonus.exe, go to game folder and open TOSBONUS folder. copy paste everything in said folder and go to the latest ToS build. paste everything to the game folder in ToS and play the vn. it should work by then

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
you need to open ToS bonus 1 or 2 and run ToS_bonus.exe and press start. the prompt should be "you unlocked the bonus scenes" and "copy paste TOSBONUS to folder" or something along those lines. exit ToS_bonus.exe, go to game folder and open TOSBONUS folder. copy paste everything in said folder and go to the latest ToS build. paste everything to the game folder in ToS and play the vn. it should work by then
i did I can even show step by step on what Im doing, want me to do that? i really want this bonus scene

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Tavern of Spear [v0.13d]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 980MB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 124MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes