VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Can someone upload the game for mediafire?. I cannot download the game since my mega account does't allow me to download more of 1GB.

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Have you tried downloading their app, that's what I do.
I had enough with four games,(housamo,Life A Hero,Sdorica and Last day on earth), and I wanna keep a lot space in my phone's memory in case of emergency. Well, I think I could download the app, but Im feel more confortable playing these type of games in my PC.

Jan 28, 2020
There is, it says "Your copy mates you"
It takes place at the end of the neutral route of the Lizard/Bull conflict. Lose to him to get the scene.

To find him, you get the bloody cloth from Thane and go to the painting room to talk to the dragon. Interact with him enough times and learn about the location of the culprit behind the kidnappings. After that, go to the cave.

Reactions: PHL5473

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
It takes place at the end of the neutral route of the Lizard/Bull conflict. Lose to him to get the scene.

To find him, you get the bloody cloth from Thane and go to the painting room to talk to the dragon. Interact with him enough times and learn about the location of the culprit behind the kidnappings. After that, go to the cave.
How do i get the neutral ending? (Neutral meaning no villages get burned down right? And lose to who?)

akaSYL

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a android version here?
If none, does that work on joiplay?
Please help me, i dont have good connection to download it only to find out i cant play T_T

Météore

Aug 8, 2019
Is there a android version here?
If none, does that work on joiplay?
Please help me, i dont have good connection to download it only to find out i cant play T_T
There is an .apk file that you can install on your android, you can find it in the mega link of the v0.15a shared previously.

Reactions: akaSYL

wanfang

Dec 1, 2020
That war was tough. Getting that ending and latest boss challenge is hard.

Still disappointed that I cannot find Eyvind in the box CG in v0.12.
I wonder what is the story of the box express.
Do you think he removed that part of the story as a reject?

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
When does siding with thane start? (Like the first time you can side with him)
It been a long while since I played the game but if I remember you side with him in the first mission against the Tribes I think you need to help him by creating a potion that make the other party scared so they run and no kills

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes