VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

typingfaces

May 2, 2020
Did you side with the lizards or with the bulls?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, okay, thanks for your input! I thought I was being neutral all the way through - I saved the lizard spy and went with Thane's option every step of the way, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Jan 28, 2020
Looking back at the sex scenes, I think that the rape tag should be added. There's a few of them off the top of my head that at the very least has questionable consent.

1. The chameleon forcing himself on you if you lose to him, not to mention him impersonating you and beheading you in front of everyone afterwards.
2. With enough corruption, you can take advantage of a heavily drunk bull and suck him off.
3. The rogue lizards win/loss scenes.
4. The gargoyle loss scene.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Is it possible to end the war without killing Naxus or Axel? How do I unlock the new scene on 0.15 ?
the newest scene and ending the war without killing are both done through Thane's route, and just look in the thread for the walkthrough since it was previously mentioned here

Reactions: Aykonn

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Why until now I'm still cannot play this game no matter how I download many times, still crash...

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
have you tried downloading the itch.io version? and what kind of crash
I did download from itch.io before too. Everytime I click that game about version (Tavern_of_Spear-v0.14d-pc), game open, shows error and cannot played. Other old version can be played except this.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
I did download from itch.io before too. Everytime I click that game about version (Tavern_of_Spear-v0.14d-pc), game open, shows error and cannot played. Other old version can be played except this.
do you mind giving print screen of the error?(i hope its easy to diagnose the problem)

Reactions: TigerLim

pkngr

Jan 10, 2021
Help! how do you save the three lizards? I stayed neutral, give the fruits to the bull, and have thane stayed at my tavern. But Axel still executed them anyway. What minor things am i missing?

Sep 29, 2019
Is it possible to end the war without killing Naxus or Axel? How do I unlock the new scene on 0.15 ?
I figured it out. After getting the bloody cloth from thane you must go to the temple, past the bull village, head to the painting room, and visit the dragon a few times. Soon you'll go into a painting and discover where Thane was attacked. When you find the doppelganger you must lose to him to get the newest scene.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Help! how do you save the three lizards? I stayed neutral, give the fruits to the bull, and have thane stayed at my tavern. But Axel still executed them anyway. What minor things am i missing?
that is not yet implemented I believe. you can't stop the executions even if you mention would Thane feel

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes