VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 28, 2020
When does siding with thane start? (Like the first time you can side with him)
It been a long while since I played the game but if I remember you side with him in the first mission against the Tribes I think you need to help him by creating a potion that make the other party scared so they run and no kills
Technically, it starts when you meet Axel/Nauxus and they ask you to deal with a lizard spy near the bull tribe. Axel wants you to kill him and Nauxus wants you to save him. Make sure to meet Nauxus first to get the choice to save the spy, since you'll automatically fight him due to not knowing the secret phrase. You can't go neutral on this one, so you have to choose, though saving the spy counts as helping Thane.

The only other time you can't be neutral is regarding which tribe you give the fruits to during their festivals, but you can side with Thane the rest of the time.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Technically, it starts when you meet Axel/Nauxus and they ask you to deal with a lizard spy near the bull tribe. Axel wants you to kill him and Nauxus wants you to save him. Make sure to meet Nauxus first to get the choice to save the spy, since you'll automatically fight him due to not knowing the secret phrase. You can't go neutral on this one, so you have to choose, though saving the spy counts as helping Thane.

The only other time you can't be neutral is regarding which tribe you give the fruits to during their festivals, but you can side with Thane the rest of the time.
I haven't played the game since v011 I need to catch up but I really want to wait till Axel sex scene is out so I can enjoy it

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I can't find where to start the last part of the tribe quest. Neither Thane or the chiefs are anywhere

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
first, you got talk to nauxus to help the spy
after every time they ask a mission, like making a bomb, listen to both sides, and then talk to Thane (Neutral Route is only possible if Thane is Alive)

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
first, you got talk to nauxus to help the spy
after every time they ask a mission, like making a bomb, listen to both sides, and then talk to Thane (Neutral Route is only possible if Thane is Alive)
Hold on does he die in one of the routes ? Damn I need to replay this

PHL5473

May 4, 2018
It takes place at the end of the neutral route of the Lizard/Bull conflict. Lose to him to get the scene.

To find him, you get the bloody cloth from Thane and go to the painting room to talk to the dragon. Interact with him enough times and learn about the location of the culprit behind the kidnappings. After that, go to the cave.
It hidden so well. If it wasn't your spoiler I could spend my whole life to find it. Thanks a lot!

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
For those having problems with the neutral route, every time one of the leaders sends you to do something, you go to the bull tribe and talk to Thane sitting in the rock next to the chief tent. You don't have to accept any quest from the leaders, just hear their plans and then tell Thane.

Reactions: Underbomber

SternMyriad19

Jun 21, 2020
Finally got the best ending of the war! It's really so well-hidden, but I managed to get it after one more replay.
1. First quest was about the lizard spy in the bull tribe. Tried to find Nauxus first so I can convince the spy to go instead of killing him.
2. Second Quest. The first attempt of launching an attack on the tribes. I think I went to lizard tribe first, but I consulted both leaders of each tribe, then talked to Thane who was sitting on the rock in the bull tribe.
3. Third Quest. Axel plans to launch a bomb on the lizard tribe. I didn't accept it initially, of course, and since I didn't find Thane yet, I went to the lizard tribe to talk with Nauxus. After that, Thane appeared on his rock and I talked to him, leading us do the neutral route again. The next day, Thane and I was called by Axel, and I chose Thane to stay at the Tavern. (I never picked the choice for him to stay in his tribe because I might not get the bloodied cloth, but that was just my assumption. I never tried to pick it, lmao.)
4. The next one is the missing fruits quest. I talked to Axel first but didn't accept the quest yet. Then, I talked to Nauxus, and also didn't accept the quest yet. However, I didn't find Thane on his usual rock, so I accepted Axel's quest THEN I also accepted Nauxus' quest. After finishing, I had to make a choice on who to give the fruits. I think you can choose either lizards or bulls, but I chose the bulls to play safe because baby Thane is a bull :) The next day, I had to check on each tribe. I chose to tell Axel not to kill the lizards.
5. Major bloodshed will happen after you Sleep on the tavern (not rest). Fought many enemies (although I just flirted with them until they were defeated, lmao). The next day, Axel called me to do a mission about the lizard tribe. I didn't go to the lizard tribe, and I headed straight to the tavern. Poor baby Thane gives me the bloodied cloth. Then, I went to see the dragon in the painting in the temple in the mountains of the bull tribe, and that's where I finally knew the cave location. I defeated the culprit for the benefit of getting the best ending, but losing to him will make you get the newest sex scene.

I intended to not be too detailed and not to spoil too much, but this is how I got the ending that I really want. Hope this helps!

I want to support the creator's patreon, but I have no money huhu... I hope to see the continuation of the broken kingdom story. Bread the knight is too adorable.

MonsterCatCato

Mar 6, 2021
Finally got the best ending of the war! It's really so well-hidden, but I managed to get it after one more replay.
1. First quest was about the lizard spy in the bull tribe. Tried to find Nauxus first so I can convince the spy to go instead of killing him.
2. Second Quest. The first attempt of launching an attack on the tribes. I think I went to lizard tribe first, but I consulted both leaders of each tribe, then talked to Thane who was sitting on the rock in the bull tribe.
3. Third Quest. Axel plans to launch a bomb on the lizard tribe. I didn't accept it initially, of course, and since I didn't find Thane yet, I went to the lizard tribe to talk with Nauxus. After that, Thane appeared on his rock and I talked to him, leading us do the neutral route again. The next day, Thane and I was called by Axel, and I chose Thane to stay at the Tavern. (I never picked the choice for him to stay in his tribe because I might not get the bloodied cloth, but that was just my assumption. I never tried to pick it, lmao.)
4. The next one is the missing fruits quest. I talked to Axel first but didn't accept the quest yet. Then, I talked to Nauxus, and also didn't accept the quest yet. However, I didn't find Thane on his usual rock, so I accepted Axel's quest THEN I also accepted Nauxus' quest. After finishing, I had to make a choice on who to give the fruits. I think you can choose either lizards or bulls, but I chose the bulls to play safe because baby Thane is a bull :) The next day, I had to check on each tribe. I chose to tell Axel not to kill the lizards.
5. Major bloodshed will happen after you Sleep on the tavern (not rest). Fought many enemies (although I just flirted with them until they were defeated, lmao). The next day, Axel called me to do a mission about the lizard tribe. I didn't go to the lizard tribe, and I headed straight to the tavern. Poor baby Thane gives me the bloodied cloth. Then, I went to see the dragon in the painting in the temple in the mountains of the bull tribe, and that's where I finally knew the cave location. I defeated the culprit for the benefit of getting the best ending, but losing to him will make you get the newest sex scene.

I intended to not be too detailed and not to spoil too much, but this is how I got the ending that I really want. Hope this helps!

I want to support the creator's patreon, but I have no money huhu... I hope to see the continuation of the broken kingdom story. Bread the knight is too adorable.
How I can see the Dragon in the painting room? I don't see him :'c. Or what I'm gonna to do to see the Dragon?

Last edited:

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I chose Thane to stay at the Tavern. (I never picked the choice for him to stay in his tribe because I might not get the bloodied cloth, but that was just my assumption. I never tried to pick it, lmao.)
You always get the cloth. If he stays in the tribe one of the guards will hand it to you anyways. Which makes me think that it doesn't matter what route you choose for the neutral ending. You can fully side with one of tribes and once you get the cloth head to the dragon for the "good" ending.

After finishing, I had to make a choice on who to give the fruits. I think you can choose either lizards or bulls, but I chose the bulls to play safe because baby Thane is a bull :) The next day, I had to check on each tribe. I chose to tell Axel not to kill the lizards.
For the good GOOD ending you have to give the fruits to the bulls. If you give them to the lizards, you won't be there to stop Axel from executing the prisoners and Thane will be sad about it.

MonsterCatCato

Mar 6, 2021
If I remember correctly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. I have to work:
1.- The Cleaner
2.- The Empty Box to announcement
3.- Go to the Shop to Find the Love Hotel and Work in that place.
With that Order (And make Sleep and don't masturbate to work and with 30 Bevorc in The Hotel and Rest the Energy), I can finally Shop all the objects and the Sharl on the Auction
And know the Painting Room Work UwU.

akaSYL

Oct 3, 2019
Nice work schedule, as for me.... I literally thought of that work schedule when building my stat, and as it turns out.... Strength+intelligent or endurance+intelligence is one hell of an OP build, holy fist can almost knock out bulls with just around 50hp left.
I was only thinking of: 7 strength or endurance stat For doubled morning pay and 7 intelligence for the afternoon since im tired of the charm stat(and begging).
On another note, i figured out that flo only cost 100becovr?

So yeah.... I don't know if all the thoughts and effort i put into thinking how to go to love hotel at night while having
is worthless or worth it cuz i have 143 extra

typingfaces

May 2, 2020
Nice work schedule, as for me.... I literally thought of that work schedule when building my stat, and as it turns out.... Strength+intelligent or endurance+intelligence is one hell of an OP build, holy fist can almost knock out bulls with just around 50hp left.
I was only thinking of: 7 strength or endurance stat For doubled morning pay and 7 intelligence for the afternoon since im tired of the charm stat(and begging).
On another note, i figured out that flo only cost 100becovr?

So yeah.... I don't know if all the thoughts and effort i put into thinking how to go to love hotel at night while having
is worthless or worth it cuz i have 143 extra
You can always buy a ton of beer/rum from Snow at the tavern and drink that before to raise your lust, then you can buy everything at the auction and still have becovr to spare to buy coffee beans there later.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes