VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

pkngr

Jan 10, 2021
It IS implemented and it varies based on your relationship with Axel. If your relationship value with him is high enough, he'll toss them into prison instead.
How do you get high relationship with Axel in Thane route? By the end of the third war quest Axel still only has two topics for me.

DragleX

Mar 8, 2018
I gotten the piece of blood cloth but i cant seem to trigger the painting in bull temple? Am I missing something?

Jan 28, 2020
Changelog:

====New Quest====

【Thane event】:

-After the 【Tribe war】ends and you are in the "Thane route", talk to Thane in the tribe

【Witer event】:

-After Parif returns and Bath house is completed, talk to Witer

【Meko quest】

-Trigger one day after Witer's nightmare event is finished.

====New
scene:====

【Thane's scene】

-Unlock in【Thane event】

====New
music:====

-New Meko theme track

====Something else====

- New Ebb & Flo dialogue

- New Hakan dialogue

-Fix some bugs

-Add more Chinese translation

Nov 22, 2020
Changelog:

====New Quest====

【Thane event】:

-After the 【Tribe war】ends and you are in the "Thane route", talk to Thane in the tribe

【Witer event】:

-After Parif returns and Bath house is completed, talk to Witer

【Meko quest】

-Trigger one day after Witer's nightmare event is finished.

====New
scene:====

【Thane's scene】

-Unlock in【Thane event】

====New
music:====

-New Meko theme track

====Something else====

- New Ebb & Flo dialogue

- New Hakan dialogue

-Fix some bugs

-Add more Chinese translation
Do you have the link?

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, I have a hyper secret link to the new build that I'm deciding not to post with the changelog for no particular reason.
Well then you certainly do disappoint the person above you who specifically ask for a link in general in which you reply with a changelog.

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, I have a hyper secret link to the new build that I'm deciding not to post with the changelog for no particular reason.
Look I have no ill will toward you. And the way I word my reply may offend you so I want to appollogise in advanced. I at least want to give credit for the changelog because it gives taste of what to come. I just very excited for Thane's route and in the moment feel a little disappointed because there is no link yet. But I understand the link cann't be rushed so I wish you a great weekend or a great weekday depend on wherever you lived.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes