VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
After the questline, find him at the Bull Camp (he's right next to the Chieftain's Hut). Then, find him at the tavern.
Didnt see him on his rock, just "Dont bother the chief " or "Hear Axel and Thane have an argument"notthing happen . same as lizzard tribe, i picked the Than patch.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
For the website of Save editor. just type "save editor" on google it should take you to it.

Savefile can be found on

ToS folder > game > save

I did not edit primary stats of Eywind(str,agi,etc) due to bug which causes Eywind's HP drop to 0 whenever you load the game (easiest remedy is to just eat jerky or drink hp potion but thats annoying to remember)

Stats are almost at the buttom.

Do not forget to replace your old save to the new edit save file and LOAD it once you are in game.

View attachment 948173
dunno if anyone answered this, but i found your problem

You sky-rocketed the stats too much without balancing it with other points

For example:

You put your attack point at 900, meanwhile your level are far too low for a 900 attack point, that triggered the error because you forced the game to be at it's unknown number. if you want to put your power at 900, increase your level limit to 100 and balance the other value (MP, HP, MATK, MaxExp, etc)

I tried with a more balanced points. Like increasing it's Level limit while increasing it's attack point etc

For example; i increased my level limit from 15 (Original maxed out) to 20, while it's attack power on 120, then i increased it's health & MP point as well while balancing the DEF & other value, and the game started normally with the increased power and others without having your trouble

Thememer8482

May 22, 2021
Does anyone know what to do when nauxus says to wait for the celebration and your second training? I went to the bull village and I have to wait for him to and the shop keeper wont show anything about weapons and I’ve waited a couple days and don’t know what to do pls help

NightFall_Stone

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone knows how to CONVINCE Bread to come to the Tavern.. or that route is still yet to be set. And also, How many CORRUPTION DO I NEED JUST TO GET INSIDE. geez I've been raped many times

meccaner

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows how to CONVINCE Bread to come to the Tavern.. or that route is still yet to be set. And also, How many CORRUPTION DO I NEED JUST TO GET INSIDE. geez I've been raped many times
bread route for another update, u need 20 or 30 corruption to enter demon realm

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
should be 20 corruption make sure your getting kanoodled by slimes/haunted objects pretty sure the other enemys dont give corruption.

Reactions: NightFall_Stone

NightFall_Stone

Jun 1, 2021
Finished it, LOVED it.
Huhuhu Really heartaching killing Nauxus, especially after seeing the drawing.. and I miss Roushk.
I went "Back In Time" (basically the save files) I suggest doing the Good End of the war first before you want to experience the death of two.

And I want to be spoiled. What happens if I side with the Lizard Tribe..? What happens to Chief Alex, Thane, and the Bulls? Seeing my man die is worst enough, and I rather imagine the other part than seeing it myself.. can anyone elighten me. Spoil me

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
And I want to be spoiled. What happens if I side with the Lizard Tribe..? What happens to Chief Alex, Thane, and the Bulls? Seeing my man die is worst enough, and I rather imagine the other part than seeing it myself.. can anyone elighten me. Spoil me
They all die. If you think Nauxus death was tragic, Thane's is equally bad.

Reactions: NightFall_Stone

Kirial

Jun 13, 2021
after choose side tribe . after the bull tribe village burn , i can't find any quest to do , is there tell me what going next please

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes