VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I just messed with a few save files from my old save files in ToS and I noticed that there seems to be a variable of a Queen's Badge. That got me thinking that there might be four badges instead of three (Jester, Prince and Knight). Anyone know how to get it? I replayed the game for like 3 times now and still haven't found it.

Also, I found some in the old posts saying that same thing as I did. What a coincidence :3
there's no queen badge in the game currently unless it's slipped my mind if i had to guess most likely will be future content since he moved from working on the underground content to the tribe content for now.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Same. And I really don't want to replay the game to get on Nauxus's good side.
I got Netural route but when i met Nauxus its seem doesnt trigger the event

-Lizard route :

• After the war end, go back to the tavern from the main map after 18 pm
-Netural route :

• After the war end, go to visit Nauxus in the lizard tribe first, and then go back to the tavern from the main map after 18 pm

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
try like this go to the village talk to nauxus then go to the hut in the lizard village and sleep until evening(18:00), and then you get back to the tavern, it should work
I do as u told there nothing happen also its seem Nauxus seem cold to me when i talk to him at office

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I do as u told there nothing happen also its seem Nauxus seem cold to me when i talk to him at office
So you got too much suspicion points. You can only do 3 things at max during the war quest that piss off Nauxus. Go to the Itchio page of the game and look for the link of the guide. There you will see what to do. But you will need to do everything again

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
talking of suspicion points you also have to be careful because axel scene is coming up and if you have too many suspicions points with him you will just end up having the same problem next month

Jul 12, 2019
Is there a ingame way or variable on save editor site to see how many suspicious point I have with each chief?
I don't remember exactly which order I did on the fear potion/campsite and the bomb quests and so I can't say for sure how sus I'm to either Nauxus or Axel.

(I'm trying to get Nax scene but also trying to be safe to a pssible Axel scene in the future by not having to many sus points with either on my save)

Jul 12, 2019
Nvm I found out on save editor
[Nauxus.s] and [Axel.s]

Right now I'm 4 point on Nax and 5 on Ax and at the "fruit for which tribe" choice which means I:

1) saved the spy (+2 Ax)
2) took campsite quest from lizards but helped Thane (+2 Nax / +1 Ax)
3) did Thane's plan on the bomb (+2 Nax / +2 Ax)

I suppose that giving the fruits to lizards now will make me on way to Nauxus scene but locked out from a possible Axel scene (assuming he will also require no more than 3 sus points) because the only event that lowers the sus point metric is the fruit choice.

Either way I'm saving this point and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: FugginDamaged
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes