VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Hi guys I have a problem I was playing the lizard route during the war but I can't get the fruit event no matter how long I waited can someone help ?
And can someone share natural route please I played the bull and lizard route I can't play more

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hi guys I have a problem I was playing the lizard route during the war but I can't get the fruit event no matter how long I waited can someone help ?
And can someone share natural route please I played the bull and lizard route I can't play more
I have the save before the scene with thane, the neutral route basically epilogue (there's a scene of nauxus meeting axel to make a peace agreement that you lose and a teasing scene of thane in the mountains)

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
I have the save before the scene with thane, the neutral route basically epilogue (there's a scene of nauxus meeting axel to make a peace agreement that you lose and a teasing scene of thane in the mountains)
Thank you for sharing do you have any tips for the part 4 of the war the fruit event I can't get it

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes