VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I'm attaching the files from the lizard route and the bull route for those that don't wanna go through everything but wanna see the Axel scene and possibly futures scene that will be route locked
4-3-Save is Lizard Route (you already poisoned the village and is going to meet axel)
7-2-Save is Bull Route (1 part of battle done, I would've put after the battle is over but there is some dialogue in the between that I think is important)

Last edited:

pophung30

Dec 5, 2019
I'm attaching the files from the lizard route and the bull route for those that don't wanna go through everything but wanna see the Axel scene and possibly futures scene that will be route locked
4-3-Save is Lizard Route (you already poisoned the village and is going to meet axel)
7-2-Save is Bull Route (1 part of battle done, I would've put after the battle is over but there is some dialogue in the between that I think is important)
do u have a good ending/neutral for both tribe ending? if possible could u send it here? ty in advance

Sep 29, 2019
dunno if anyone answered this, but i found your problem

You sky-rocketed the stats too much without balancing it with other points

For example:

You put your attack point at 900, meanwhile your level are far too low for a 900 attack point, that triggered the error because you forced the game to be at it's unknown number. if you want to put your power at 900, increase your level limit to 100 and balance the other value (MP, HP, MATK, MaxExp, etc)

I tried with a more balanced points. Like increasing it's Level limit while increasing it's attack point etc

For example; i increased my level limit from 15 (Original maxed out) to 20, while it's attack power on 120, then i increased it's health & MP point as well while balancing the DEF & other value, and the game started normally with the increased power and others without having your trouble
I'm attempting to try this but I cant find the right combo of stats to not make my HP 0. Could you pls help. I really appreciate it.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
I'm attempting to try this but I cant find the right combo of stats to not make my HP 0. Could you pls help. I really appreciate it.
I believe i do a recent change. The option to change it on save editor is on the very below, it's titled Zalt option

I do my level on Zalt.maxlv on 20, and the Zalt.maxhp 250. for the complete list of my changes:

---
Zalt.maxlv: 20
Zalt.maxhp: 250
Zalt.maxmp: 60
Zalt.MATK: 50

Zalt.mp: 60
Zalt.atk: 150
Zalt.crit: 65
Zalt.DEF: 100
Zalt.AP: 120

Zalt.agi: 10
Zalt.cha: 10
Zalt.str: 10
---

Pretty much balance on the numbers. for example, if i put my Zalt.maxlv on 15 but put the Zalt.atk on 999, this will broke the HP calculation since 999 cannot be divided with 15. I wouldn't dare go above 20 on it's Max lv since this is an unfinished game and Caro himself also put a notice that the current level can only reach 15 for now

i put all the number with the characteristic on divided with 20.

Sep 29, 2019
I believe i do a recent change. The option to change it on save editor is on the very below, it's titled Zalt option

I do my level on Zalt.maxlv on 20, and the Zalt.maxhp 250. for the complete list of my changes:

---
Zalt.maxlv: 20
Zalt.maxhp: 250
Zalt.maxmp: 60
Zalt.MATK: 50

Zalt.mp: 60
Zalt.atk: 150
Zalt.crit: 65
Zalt.DEF: 100
Zalt.AP: 120

Zalt.agi: 10
Zalt.cha: 10
Zalt.str: 10
---

Pretty much balance on the numbers. for example, if i put my Zalt.maxlv on 15 but put the Zalt.atk on 999, this will broke the HP calculation since 999 cannot be divided with 15. I wouldn't dare go above 20 on it's Max lv since this is an unfinished game and Caro himself also put a notice that the current level can only reach 15 for now

i put all the number with the characteristic on divided with 20.
I really appreciate this. I had another question but not sure if you can help. I've made a new playthrough and I am trying to do the bull quest for each of the endings. One save for neutral, the other is the bull ending, and the other is the lizard ending. I accidentally saved the lizard route over the bull one. Do you know which values I might be able to change for the lizard spy to be killed? Thank you.

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Does anyone know where is the Hidden Cheat Place and the Password of 0.18a version? I really need it, thank you!

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
I really appreciate this. I had another question but not sure if you can help. I've made a new playthrough and I am trying to do the bull quest for each of the endings. One save for neutral, the other is the bull ending, and the other is the lizard ending. I accidentally saved the lizard route over the bull one. Do you know which values I might be able to change for the lizard spy to be killed? Thank you.
that changes i made is actually strong enough to defeat the neutral route boss, the chameleon tho

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Does anyone know where is the Hidden Cheat Place and the Password of 0.18a version? I really need it, thank you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
code: ourbulldad
Guys before asking a question check the thread first, the solution to your problem is probably already here. you can use the search tool it makes for a faster find

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes