VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Hikarini

Nov 16, 2020
someone have the cheat code of this version? i wanna see axel scene but i did the neutral path :( or at least a save file with the bull tribe path

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a decent amount of content in this game so far, as in, is it something you could play in its current state and come away feeling satisfied, or is is more a case of wishing you'd have waited for a few more updates?
How many sex scenes so far (roughly)?
Without giving any spoilers, can the MC top?

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a decent amount of content in this game so far, as in, is it something you could play in its current state and come away feeling satisfied, or is is more a case of wishing you'd have waited for a few more updates?
How many sex scenes so far (roughly)?
Without giving any spoilers, can the MC top?
There are total 22 sex scenes in the main game, 2 bonus sex scene. MC tops about half the time. You can feel pretty satisfied by its current state because unlock each sex scenes is very hard if you don't use the cheat spot but feel very awarding when successfully doing so.

Reactions: Zedire

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
i imagine with the tribe line coming to an end that he'll probably cleanup the underground since that seems to be the next part to the main storyline also agreed on the ghost king and or something with headless dog daddy those flashbacks still make me sad.

or extra scenes in the underground demon brothel.

Reactions: FugginDamaged
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes