VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
Axel. Thane's dad

is a reward scene for being the hero of the bull tribe ( you can unlock using the cheat spot)
Well i save both tribes ,I found the man behind the kidnapping in v0.17. But in v0.18 I didn't see "reward scene for being the hero of the bull tribe" like you said at all

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Well i save both tribes ,I found the man behind the kidnapping in v0.17. But in v0.18 I didn't see "reward scene for being the hero of the bull tribe" like you said at all
because being the hero of the bull tribe is only for those that murdered the entire lizard village, is not on the neutral path

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Sigh...I really want to play this game so much but update until v0.16c, game crash and cannot open. Old version can open but new one...crash...

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Where should I start? Can you give me some details?
It's easy just kill the spy
Then agree to axel request and kill the lizard warriors when they try to plant the ruine stones
Then deliver the bomb
Finally kill nax
Axel gonna ask for what you want as a reward and you can choose sex

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
It's easy just kill the spy
Then agree to axel request and kill the lizard warriors when they try to plant the ruine stones
Then deliver the bomb
Finally kill nax
Axel gonna ask for what you want as a reward and you can choose sex
Sound like I have to play a new game.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
does anyone know the console command for ectoplasm? I am having a real hard time get any. How do you show poof as-well?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes