VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
how can i beat selye 1 blast i die ?
When he charge his attack there is a notice on top left said: "You have a bad feeling about Selye's next attack..."
Just simply choice Deffend option in the Skill section.

Edit: Does anyone have neutral route with Bread still alive? I accident triggered his prison cave and killed him. Now he didn't available anymore. And I don't want to replay the whole game again from beginning. I did that like 3 time already for all 3 route. It's exhauting.

Last edited:

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
When he charge his attack there is a notice on top left said: "You have a bad feeling about Selye's next attack..."
Just simply choice Deffend option in the Skill section.

Edit: Does anyone have neutral route with Bread still alive? I accident triggered his prison cave and killed him. Now he didn't available anymore. And I don't want to replay the whole game again from beginning. I did that like 3 time already for all 3 route. It's exhauting.
Here, 0.19 begin
Remember rename the file.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
kinda wished that we could have a +18 scene with Selye without losing to him because if you chose flirt he gets aroused easily (or at least and option where MC is the one in charge)

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
ya that new scene was a very big let down!
Was hoping for some actual sex for them like come on he could of been so interesting, nobody does nagas either could of had some coiled sex or something but instead we get a lame cg that is kinda hard to see and has no penetration from the cg just two frames

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes