VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
New scene is with Selye. 3 in-game days (or so) after finishing the Lizard/Minotaur questline, follow Selye. Then lose.

Reactions: yangling

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
does anyone have the save data for this?, or how to get there ? in android version
Go with the neutral path in the civil war and when you fight the Doppleganger, try to lose. you will get that scene.

Btw here some guide if you need it:

Last edited:

typoking7

Dec 10, 2020
Hey, is there any way to save the three lizards from being executed while still having a decent enough relationship with Nauxus to date him in the good ending of the Lizard/Bull war questline? I've been consulting the guide but doing the math it looks like I'll either have too much suspicion with Axel to stop him hanging the lizards, too much suspicion with Nauxus to get him to date me and the only way to reduce it is if I give the lizards the fruit and thus fail to stop the hanging, or I won't have enough neutral options chosen to get the good ending.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Freakingfreak

Nov 23, 2019
Go with the neutral path in the civil war and when you fight the Doppleganger, try to lose. you will get that scene.

Btw here some guide if you need it:
Does anyone have a save with the nuetral route?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hey, is there any way to save the three lizards from being executed while still having a decent enough relationship with Nauxus to date him in the good ending of the Lizard/Bull war questline? I've been consulting the guide but doing the math it looks like I'll either have too much suspicion with Axel to stop him hanging the lizards, too much suspicion with Nauxus to get him to date me and the only way to reduce it is if I give the lizards the fruit and thus fail to stop the hanging, or I won't have enough neutral options chosen to get the good ending.
nauxus.s and axel.s

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
There's a way to save them:

Go to this link:

Locate your save files before the execution event (Usually in C:/User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/Tvern_of_spears)
Edit the variable:

Nauxus.S = 0
Axel.S = 0

this would reduce their Suspicion point!

Save the save file, and replace it in the same directory of your save files and now play the game!

Remember this only works for PC and not for android (Because I never play it in android and don't know the save files directory location; Maybe in data/data/com.tvern_of_spears1 I think?)

Anyway, Good Luck!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's a way to save them:

Go to this link:

Locate your save files before the execution event (Usually in C:/User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/Tvern_of_spears)
Edit the variable:

Nauxus.S = 0
Axel.S = 0

this would reduce their Suspicion point!

Save the save file, and replace it in the same directory of your save files and now play the game!

Remember this only works for PC and not for android (Because I never play it in android and don't know the save files directory location; Maybe in data/data/com.tvern_of_spears1 I think?)

Anyway, Good Luck!
Does that mean there's no "Legit way" to achieve that and it's not an intended outcome?
Aka it might break the game at some point?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Does that mean there's no "Legit way" to achieve that and it's not an intended outcome?
Aka it might break the game at some point?
Pretty much the case. The game was pretty clear about there being consequences for your choices, so you either piss off the lizards for siding with the bulls or get innocent lizards hung for siding with the lizards. It is a war, after all. Things get ugly.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes