Jan 28, 2020
V0.195

Decryption key if needed: 9yBNYx3clxRjTQMx5-BeKA

Changelog:
【Tavern of Spear v0.195】
====New Quest====

【Tribe war - Another possibility】
  • -Add the 4th route of the Tribe War,
  • -To trigger this route, you need to lose to the slimes in the fight when you first time you meet Thane in the bull forest.
  • Rewrite most of the follow-up contents.
====New scene:====
【Ride the bull】
  • -Flirting with the bull enemy to win to unlocks this scene
  • (Player‘s lust need to ≥40)
Other:
  • -Equip/Unequip the weapon/clothes now will change the sprite.
  • -Now you can upgrade your weapon without unequipping it.
  • -Increased amount of EXP gained from defeating enemies.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, so the new 4th route will lead to allowing you to have Selye in the Tavern for some possible future sexy stuffs. I suppose that's nice. Nothing much in this update currently but who knows what might pop up in future updates.

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
Now Carol add new mechanic that will give you instand game over when your Corruption value is 100.
I just start my game and load save file, and instand lost.
Can he just stop adding weird stuff and force player to replay the game from beginning?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Now Carol add new mechanic that will give you instand game over when your Corruption value is 100.
I just start my game and load save file, and instand lost.
Can he just stop adding weird stuff and force player to replay the game from beginning?
I mean, that's a risk always there in WIP / beta games, tho most of them offer debug cheats / part skip to deal with this problem. Haven't played for a long time, ain't the cheats in this game also provide similar function?

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
The game already has game overs to assume that 100 corruption at some point wouldn't cause a game over is kind of dumb why would you even have 100 corruption nothing in the game requires it at this point.

Spinby

May 13, 2019
The new route was interesting, even if you had to start a new playthrough. I do prefer Selye over Thane myself.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Yes. As of now there are 4-ish routes in the Bull vs Lizard Questline.

1: You side with the Bull tribe, and allows you to have sex with Alex, the Bull Chieftain and Thane's father. Nauxus dies and Thane also becomes unromanceable. To accomplish this route, you simply need to favor everything towards the Bull tribe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2: You side with the Lizard tribe, allowing you to pursue Nauxus only. Both Alex and Thane die in this route. To accomplish this route, you simply need to favor everything towards the Lizard tribe.

3: You discover the true perpetrator. By investigating further you find out who is really responsible for the disappearances and end the conflict. This is regarded as the "best" route as Thane and Nauxus can be romanceable.

4: The new route, which involves Thane dying when you first try to meet him. This prevents you from pursuing the Bull side of events, but allows you to become closer to the Selye. At the end of the questline regardless of the route, you will have a last random encounter against Selye in the forest. If you followed this route however, you can spare him successfully unlike the other routes where the button changes to "Kill him" over the spare button.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes