VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

doihawo

Nov 23, 2018
does nobody here know about the officially approved fanmade guide here?

doihawo

Nov 23, 2018
I just realized why we die because of corruption, because of this
View attachment 1529066
I advice don't ever use this ( we have 0/100 corruption it will +2/100 everytime you fight ) and Well i die because i use this item to farm EXP and money for so long until it's 100/100 i death
You could just go to the temple and drink the water there to cleanse the corruption
Only use the hand to fight difficult enemies otherwise you don’t need it

Reactions: Top25th

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
You could just go to the temple and drink the water there to cleanse the corruption
Only use the hand to fight difficult enemies otherwise you don’t need it
i do as you told me i return and go to the temple and drink a holy water to clean my corruption YES!!! i survived only 1 day next day i'm death. ( maybe it because that item )

doihawo

Nov 23, 2018
i do as you told me i return and go to the temple and drink a holy water to clean my corruption YES!!! i survived only 1 day next day i'm death. ( maybe it because that item )
Wait are you saying that you die 1 day after you cleanse or are you saying that you die 1 day before you cleanse
My reading comprehension aren’t too good

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
any new update version for this month and if have can I have one? ( thanks for answer )

Top25th

Apr 29, 2020
Wait are you saying that you die 1 day after you cleanse or are you saying that you die 1 day before you cleanse
My reading comprehension aren’t too good
The day i die is day79 but i loading to day 78 and drink the water and the day79 has come i survived!! after that i die in the next day 80 or 81.

sockkk

Nov 15, 2021
so I went with the neutral ending where the Skull emblem flies away and I've managed to keep the Soul emblem. After having to kill Selye, Nauxus has gifted me the Star emblem. Any idea where I can find the missing Skull emblem to get all 3? (if that is possible)

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
so I went with the neutral ending where the Skull emblem flies away and I've managed to keep the Soul emblem. After having to kill Selye, Nauxus has gifted me the Star emblem. Any idea where I can find the missing Skull emblem to get all 3? (if that is possible)
Been a while but im pretty sure there isn't a way to get it back yet.

Reactions: sockkk

JStoker10

May 10, 2020
both links here for the .195 update don't work anymore :cry:
does anyone have another link?

Last edited:

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Ignaves, publicación: 7224408, miembro: 2124421"]
Aquí está el código de trampa y la ubicación (perdón por la tardanza):
View attachment 1567381

código: tellmeurchoice [/ ISPOILER]
[/CITA]
¿tienes la apk?
Sorry friend, but I don't have it. Though, you can try this link if you really want it:

NightFall_Stone

Jun 1, 2021
It's been while since I played the game. I remember vaguely but I can still manage.
May I ask what to expect for the rest of the updates or what to discover. Some pointers or guides could help.

I remember when I last played the game, I got to the End of War on Neutral side where I killed, a Chameleon? Forgot the name. And that's it, the game ends there with no more progress.

Ignaves

Mar 18, 2020
It's been while since I played the game. I remember vaguely but I can still manage.
May I ask what to expect for the rest of the updates or what to discover. Some pointers or guides could help.

I remember when I last played the game, I got to the End of War on Neutral side where I killed, a Chameleon? Forgot the name. And that's it, the game ends there with no more progress.
Here's the guide:

And for the last updates they add a route so Selye can be saved from his death in last event.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes