VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
does anyone got the rest of the bonus scenes? i only got 2
From his patreon:
Oh, btw I know you are very concerned about where the third bonus scene is.

As you can see, it‘s delayed again.

The reason if you want to know, Libra felt that it was a holiday last month...

When I asked him about his progress, I found that he didn't write anything at all.

So I'm now lashing at him for expedited work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mockey

Mockey

Sep 18, 2021
From his patreon:
Oh, btw I know you are very concerned about where the third bonus scene is.

As you can see, it‘s delayed again.

The reason if you want to know, Libra felt that it was a holiday last month...

When I asked him about his progress, I found that he didn't write anything at all.

So I'm now lashing at him for expedited work.
ohh i see thankss i thought it was already made

feels bad for libra tho :WutFace:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hey do you guys know why when I edit the save files, I get to loose every battle I enter?
Not just to edit saves, but saving at certain points your HP is reduced to zero, so you will automatically lose any battle. Such as the dungeon area.

Futile

Aug 2, 2020
When you load a save the game runs some code to check your stats and if they're too high it sets your current health to zero.
So long as the sum of your main stats (str, agi, etc) is lower than 90, your atk is lower than 700 and your hp and mp lower than 900 you'll be fine.

DragleX

Mar 8, 2018
When you load a save the game runs some code to check your stats and if they're too high it sets your current health to zero.
So long as the sum of your main stats (str, agi, etc) is lower than 90, your atk is lower than 700 and your hp and mp lower than 900 you'll be fine.
Tried doing some save edit from my old save, but i still triggered the negative hp for some reason. Did i bump up something wrong?
(Even edited my max hp, my ingame hp still shows -1025)

Futile

Aug 2, 2020
Tried doing some save edit from my old save, but i still triggered the negative hp for some reason. Did i bump up something wrong?
(Even edited my max hp, my ingame hp still shows -1025)
Yup. It's the sum of the base stats that needs to be less than 90, i.e. str+agi+int+cha+end combined have to be less than 90. Looks like you have them all set to 80 which gives a total of 400 and triggers the health loss.

Also, I was mistaken. It doesn't set your health to zero, it subtracts your max health from your current health which means you can end up with very negative values. I swear it used to set it to zero in a previous version but I'm probably misremembering.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes