VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
IS that location inside the barn right for the Code ? I loaded up my save and went to the Barn and also tried in front of teh tavern.. but I can't seem to click in the indicated places .. Please help OO

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sometimes I see games that look as good as this and wish I was gay lmfao
If you are saying it genuinely rather than "gay hater troll", then I'm curious:
  • If you like the art and the story, I don't see why not being a "gay" will stop you from enjoy it - you just won't get the fullest
  • If you are not interested in the art cuz you are not "gay", then why would you say "games that look as good as this"

Aug 2, 2019
What would be considered the main plot to be exactly? The nameless? The Orc war? The possible Lizard war or what ever is going up with feliar? The game itself never made it clear that it really had a main focus outside of wondering what happened to MC/FeMC's mentor.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
What would be considered the main plot to be exactly? The nameless? The Orc war? The possible Lizard war or what ever is going up with feliar? The game itself never made it clear that it really had a main focus outside of wondering what happened to MC/FeMC's mentor.
You're on the wrong thread mate. This is a thread for Tavern of Spear not Lustful Desires.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I decided to use Shift+O to try and bring up the Renpy Script so I can try accessing the Cheat Code Spot. BUt for some reason it's not jumping towards it.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
Can you make a detail of the way to install it? I have tried it several time and it always makes the game error :< ( Thanks )
1. download the bonus.
2. open the tos inside the bonus and start.inside the bonus folder it will produce images folder and 4 more stuff(check screenshot)
3. copy paste it inside the real tos folder. overwrite if it ask.

the bonus stuff is on gallery

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
1. download the bonus.
2. open the tos inside the bonus and start.inside the bonus folder it will produce images folder and 4 more stuff(check screenshot)
3. copy paste it inside the real tos folder. overwrite if it ask.

the bonus stuff is on gallery
its worked, thank you

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes