4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LightClaws

Feb 15, 2020
v0.22b:

Key :
oxg4iFGPYcPQ8ga7qRg1Aw

====New Main quest====

【Dungeon : Rasmus's trial】

- Talk to Einar after you helped Kin slove【 the Yeti problem】 and finished Rasmus's 【Reading book】plot.

-The hell of "Stats check"

====New NPC====

【Jørgen the fox shopkeeper】

-Meet him during the 【Dungeon : Rasmus's trial】

====New scene====

【Lose to mole】

-Hint: After Jørgen back to the village, talk to Kith/Kin to unlock the way to underground tunnel

====New system====

【New shop】

-In addition to Jørgen's shop, now the Lizard Tribe and Bull Tribe's shops have also been refurbished

-If you couldn't complete 【Witer's Shirt】Quest before, Jørgen should now be able to help

===New music:====

New music by Hanon for dungeon.

Last edited:

00abelardo00

Aug 4, 2021
i found a bug to unlock scenes, you just have to have a version with code and have the menu to unlock the gallery, save game with that menu open and update the game, when you enter it will stay with that menu and you hit unlock gallery

infinitelyspinning

Apr 26, 2022
I think I gotta restart my game... I mean, I dunno if old saves are incompatible but Thane is suddenly okay again (last time I played he was injured after disappearing for a few days), but now he won't go anywhere, there's no food retrieval quest, no party at the lizard tribe, certain actions glitch out (clicking Nexeus causes me to teleport to the swamp and fight a random lizard dude) and the underground kingdom thing doesn't even work, it just keeps saying "coming in the next update".

God, I hate restarting games. Especially ones that require effort (I mean, yeah, I can save edit this so I can breeze it faster, but it still requires a fuck about to get it going).

And before any of you ask, it's the most recent version. Even I was doubting it for a bit...

Edit: Nope. Restarted it from scratch, can't get the sneezing scene with Nax, can't get Thane's injured scene, can't access the underground city, can't get the food for the lizards, the anvil in the barn is just flat out gone... I've got no fucking clue what's going on.
Is there a way to edit the number of an item, if there is, can you tell me what the value that changes the amount of an item is called so that I can find it?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Is there a way to edit the number of an item, if there is, can you tell me what the value that changes the amount of an item is called so that I can find it?
I'm probably not the best to help out with it, this game is REALLY fiddly to edit. I mean, even if you find the value (the item value names are a bit odd, so they can be tricky to find), editing them can go horribly wrong. For example, editing stats can cause your health to forever be in the negative, meaning fighting is impossible.

I still don't rightly understand how to prevent it imploding, so I can't say I can help. Sorry. :/

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes