VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, thanks for your response, now I'm in the snow area. I've meet the twins but I noticed here is a piece in the gallery before the scene of "win fight" with the yeti. Any clues?

tam-c

May 31, 2020
Hey so if you guys don't mind me asking, how do I use the code?
I know what the code is, and I know where to use, but the only problem is is that when I press "a" to start the code, it instead takes me to a different screen
So how do I use the code?
If your screen changes as you type, you probably have an outdated version of the code game

OldBear

May 23, 2020
v0.21c-bug fix:
-Polished the yeti top CG a bit (more extra content will be added into this scene in the next version)
- Protected Einar from being harassed by some naked perverts.
-Add the Chinese translations to v0.21

windows
mac
android

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
That er... That bug fix? Yeah, it missed something. I'm in the winter land right now and I'm stuck in the village. If I attempt to leave, I'm immediately told I've frozen to death. I'm in warm clothes, slept for THREE days, and drank a ton of soup, but I'm pretty sure only the clothes count, and now I'm dead if I leave.

Which is bad... Cos I overwrite my save an hour ago and, thus, am fucked. Might need to save edit, see if there's a stat linked to it and set it so a different value.

Yep, my save is shagged. I reduced both the freeze debuff and freeze debuff counter to 0, still die. I put them to 1, still die. (to be fair, this game is renown for being a bastard with save editing...). God fucking damn it, environmental damage flags should be reset the second clothing that resists it is worn, not carry on counting up. -_- Gonna try tamper with the autosaves tomorrow, maybe if I finesse the numbers instead of just hitting 0 then it might work.

Last edited:
Reactions: FugginDamaged

Baku_k@zuki

Mar 4, 2022
PC:

Android:

it said that the link is expired is there another way to download it? I'm using pc btw. Thank you

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
If you are saying it genuinely rather than "gay hater troll", then I'm curious:
  • If you like the art and the story, I don't see why not being a "gay" will stop you from enjoy it - you just won't get the fullest
  • If you are not interested in the art cuz you are not "gay", then why would you say "games that look as good as this"
basically was complementing how pretty and well thought out this game looks! And no this has nothing to do with some bull rhetoric that being gay is wrong, im just straight and admiring a pretty ass game <3 (didnt know ppl replied so late response haha)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes