Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I dont want to sound like i'm putting this down as honestly you did good work.. but maybe someone can help me out here cos i'm sure i've already played this before.. right down to the way the school is structured..

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In the future there will be Group Sex(With the girls and teacher), spanking, possibly might add pregnancy down the road but I'm not 100% if I will.
Hi, well I must ask, is group sex and lesbian going to be forced or is it avoidable? and do you plan to add sandbox? I ask you that because the tour caught my attention and I really thought it would be an introduction to sandbox :KEK:

Reactions: qaywsx and BlasKyau

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
as a dev with your renders work on line of sight.. the scene where you see the girls talking to the teacher in the hallway prior to the tour has all parties looking at you as if you were a child, short or sat on the floor.. continuity like this is essential.. set the eye level during conversations to the height of the mc or a neutral level for all

erkper

May 16, 2018
I dont want to sound like i'm putting this down as honestly you did good work.. but maybe someone can help me out here cos i'm sure i've already played this before.. right down to the way the school is structured..
The description sounds very much like The Headmaster. D/L'ing now to check it out.

Reactions: jdw6

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The description sounds very much like The Headmaster. D/L'ing now to check it out.
a bit of ecchi sensei, bad teacher, the headmaster, There is another that i cant think of the title of i played recently.. but that one your married w/ 3 kids.. sister (who you had a child with) and same school of delinquents setting.. oh also Club Detention.. Very similar

NOTE TO DEV - The 1st person perspective has been done to death and from what ive seen most dont like it.. You need to see the mc as a participant in the story for it to work.. also the girls kissing the camera and practically licking the 1st person perspective has also been done to death and is rubbish.. posing a kiss encounter where you see both participants is much better visually

School exterior - download a city or town setting background image that depicts the enviroment you want the school to be set in.. currently it looks like the school is floating in the clouds

Consistent lighting - some scenes in the same scene the lighting changed vastly from click to click.. try to establish ONE light source for the scene enviroment and use it throughout.. also remember that some lighting can make a scene look better

scene posing - I noticed your using a quite old method for adding characters to scenes.. the adding the characters in front of a enviroment location during conversations may be easier if your hardwear isnt up to handling the rendering process but also make the overall quality of the product feel cheap.. scenes not only look better when you physically have the characters IN the scene enviroment.. but interacting with it too.. and as mentioned before.. the MC needs a physical representation in this game the constant 1st person perspective just doesnt work any more

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
yup im leaning more and more into a familiar Ecchi Sensei vibe.. minus the colourful characters lol

If you can deliver what ecchi promised but couldnt deliver upon with updates that dont take 2 years between.. then you might just be able to pull this off.. ecchi's biggest let down aside from production time was its visuals.. at least this one is using the 3dcg characters and not the more animated looking ones

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
a bit of ecchi sensei, bad teacher, the headmaster, There is another that i cant think of the title of i played recently.. but that one your married w/ 3 kids.. sister (who you had a child with) and same school of delinquents setting.. oh also Club Detention.. Very similar

NOTE TO DEV - The 1st person perspective has been done to death and from what ive seen most dont like it.. You need to see the mc as a participant in the story for it to work.. also the girls kissing the camera and practically licking the 1st person perspective has also been done to death and is rubbish.. posing a kiss encounter where you see both participants is much better visually

School exterior - download a city or town setting background image that depicts the enviroment you want the school to be set in.. currently it looks like the school is floating in the clouds
Did you have to mention 'Bad Teacher'? I still haven't gotten over that. :cry:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Gym class needs to go all Cobra Kai and have some inter school sports be it the usual avn theme of basketball or go the cobra kai route and have an inter school girls MMA or just one type of martial arts rivalry.. THAT hasnt been done in an VN college/school game yet... NO i dont count college kings as its male dominated
(Rivalry against another 'established' school who the girls wernt good enough to attend.. establish a proper multi school rivalry)

This will also give you story something to focus on other than just the obvious

Jul 26, 2021
So I understand having a black screen for naming the main character, but the black screens after that are not ok. This is a visual medium, you need to show not tell. I counted, there are 53 black screens after naming the main character, that's 53 too many. some ideas for screens to be there instead are: a birthday cake when talking about age, the girl, a court room. pretty much instead of describing, show me. another possible option would be to cut it down. instead of this 53 black screens of back story skip to I just got divorced. but 53 pages of black screened back story is horse shit, you can do better.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Alternativly if you dont go the sports route for a element in your game that gives it some core other than the standard recipe.. try cheerleading.. as far as i know its not been done.. and could be bring it on meets howard stern lol.. aka Gothy uniforms.. ie think Harley Quinn runs the cheer team lol

Break out of the mold that has been done to death and try to establish something new.. otherwise as that saying goes those that dont learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat it

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Every few scenes a new girl is added.............. Yup. this is Ecchi Sensei inspired lol... lets see if the dev can manage to pull off the impossible 365 days bluecat promised lol

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes