erkper

May 16, 2018
a bit of ecchi sensei, bad teacher, the headmaster, There is another that i cant think of the title of i played recently.. but that one your married w/ 3 kids.. sister (who you had a child with) and same school of delinquents setting.. oh also Club Detention.. Very similar
Gym class needs to go all Cobra Kai and have some inter school sports be it the usual avn theme of basketball or go the cobra kai route and have an inter school girls MMA or just one type of martial arts rivalry.. THAT hasnt been done in an VN college/school game yet... NO i dont count college kings as its male dominated
I can definitely feel the Bad Teacher vibe. And yes, Wolf™ I am still sad about that one too...

There is one VN I've played from here where the MC was teacher of a martial arts class for a girls school, it wasn't the only or main focus of the story and damned if I can remember the name of that game.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I can definitely feel the Bad Teacher vibe. And yes, Wolf™ I am still sad about that one too...

There is one VN I've played from here where the MC was teacher of a martial arts class for a girls school, it wasn't the only or main focus of the story and damned if I can remember the name of that game.
Ecchi Sensei.. the school had different clubs that the mc teacher has to supervise each day and he has a background in fighting which he later helps to train the students and his daughter..

Reactions: ChronoNono

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Not a slow burner game? I like games where they all hate me at first.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok.. found one non ecchi comparison.. No neko girl (nya nya dress like a cat girl lol)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Yeah. That sucked. I was a patron and stayed a patron for longer than I should have after Windward disappeared.

As for the game you're talking about, it was Polarity. Another game that has gone by the wayside and forgotten by most. It even brought in two of the girls from Parental Love and turned them into HS characters. lol Or I could be wrong on that.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Yeah. That sucked. I was a patron and stayed a patron for longer than I should have after Windward disappeared.

As for the game you're talking about, it was Polarity. Another game that has gone by the wayside and forgotten by most. It even brought in two of the girls from Parental Love and turned them into HS characters. lol Or I could be wrong on that.
the way the dev is going his radiant series is about to do the same thing.. no updates for almost a year or more i think

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Did I miss something? I came to the end of the current version without getting a blowjob or sex(per the tags),and there were few choices I could change(only I can think of is looking at the girls legs in the cafeteria)?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
some of the angles and closeup moments in this are terrible.. its like a 1st time director deciding to try using fancy cinematic techniques he has seen masters like spielberg using only to fail miserably in its attempt

the scene with tatiana close up on her chest and chin.. what was the point.. its not like it was for fan service or lewd factor as there was nothing there to see lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
some of the angles and closeup moments in this are terrible.. its like a 1st time director deciding to try using fancy cinematic techniques he has seen masters like spielberg using only to fail miserably in its attempt

the scene with tatiana close up on her chest and chin.. what was the point.. its not like it was for fan service or lewd factor as there was nothing there to see lol
Have you played 'Food Truck Story'? Give it a go and then come back and talk about terrible camera angels. lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
If Rika starts shouting Sheiiiiiiiii-Shoooooo im afraid bluecat will be claiming copyrights lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok People.. Roll up Bets Down and no Backsies...

1st....... 2nd..... and 3rd.......
Mc Conquests...
Dont immediately think whom he ends with at the close of Chapter 1 means a guaranteed 1st...

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
Consistent lighting - some scenes in the same scene the lighting changed vastly from click to click.. try to establish ONE light source for the scene enviroment and use it throughout.. also remember that some lighting can make a scene look better
I would like to emphasize this part. Our MC has flashlights for eyes, haha.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes