Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
NOTE TO DEV - The 1st person perspective has been done to death and from what ive seen most dont like it.. You need to see the mc as a participant in the story for it to work.. also the girls kissing the camera and practically licking the 1st person perspective has also been done to death and is rubbish.. posing a kiss encounter where you see both participants is much better visually

First off, Please quit posting opinions as fact.

Everything you stated I can say the opposite is true/have seen to be a majority. So, please show me the receipts on your points above.

If you want to share your opinion on things, no problem. Just state up front that it is your opinion. But please don't go trying to mislead people into believing your opinions are facts. Its disingenuous at best and an outright lie at worst.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NOTE TO DEV - The 1st person perspective has been done to death and from what ive seen most dont like it.. You need to see the mc as a participant in the story for it to work.. also the girls kissing the camera and practically licking the 1st person perspective has also been done to death and is rubbish.. posing a kiss encounter where you see both participants is much better visually
From someone who has spent 4 years on the site and, going by my post count, i'm here a LOT .... that's lies.

A few people complain but not "most".

In fact, considering the site user base numbers in the millions it's barely a fraction.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
The entire MGTOW screed at the start could be cut entirely and replaced with the words "I am a 31-year-old who has been hired as a teacher at the Nymphdale school for girls and today is my first day." and the game would be improved immensely.

Also this is a kinetic novel. The initial release is fairly lengthy and contains exactly two choices (check out the waitress or not and check out one of the students or not) that have no impact other than letting you see a few additional renders.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
From someone who has spent 4 years on the site and, going by my post count, i'm here a LOT .... that's lies.

A few people complain but not "most".

In fact, considering the site user base numbers in the millions it's barely a fraction.
Tis why one cannot really go by people postings in random threads. End of day, they don't mean much of anything.

Just look at a threads view count compared to post count, then look at a posts reactions. The posts in any given thread are a fraction of the views. And the reactions on any random post within a thread are a fraction of a fraction. So good or bad, there is no good measure to say what the average user wants or likes with any reliability.

I guarantee no matter what thread one enters, there will be somebody either praising or shitting on whatever the threads topic is. If there was a game called "The Game In Which You Fuck Blondes", I guarantee you there will be someone rushing to post in the thread about how blondes are so passé and true connoisseurs would only bang redheads! (Granted, its true, but point still stands ;) )

Likewise, I could make a game in which the art was all stick figures and someone would come in to post how the artwork was the best they had ever seen. (Ok fine, there may be a wee bit of hyperbole in that last statement. But from what I've seen round this board, not fuckin much!)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
When I saw the update Page on F95,I thought it was the Misfits Game because of the Preview Pics.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To teach a group of fertile nubile young ladies you say? Why yes, I have PhD in giving the D.

Dec 9, 2020
Whelp.. I guess this game will have to fill the void since TP the class next door went to hell with it's sandbox update, and Ecchi Sensei since that's so slow to update... This looks like a mixture of both.
Hopefully the renders get better though... because every other scene here is either too dark, too bright, just right. There's also some awkward poses in scenes, and feet going into the floors like it's quicksand in some shots. Also lack of choices for situations that looked like could use it, so I guess this will be more of a kinetic game, which is strange for a game that has so many potential LI's.

Nov 26, 2021
TWizard, will this game also have NTR like the previous one?
That's what I'm wondering after checking out the Devs patreon and seeing the second game here, I'm sure he'll eventually come into the thread soon to explain the future tags but given his last projects setup my interest is slightly lowered now but I'll wait before ignoring since it might not have it

ICGLOVER

Oct 7, 2019
Nice!! Various girls (espacially not one face with different hairdresses) I like the story as well. Hope to see the next chapters soon.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
TWizard, will this game also have NTR like the previous one?
It doesn't look like it, but who knows: In the other game it didn't seem like including NTR was a great idea either and he did it, but at least it could be deactivated right after starting a game (so I don't really care that it exists)

In any case, if he doesn't include it better for me, then TWizard will spend more time on things that I might like (as a side effect of not working on something I don't like).

Reactions: qaywsx and bruce555

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
One note so far for TWizard

Make the names show up white, not red. red does no go well with the textbox background.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't look like it, but who knows: In the other game it didn't seem like including NTR was a great idea either and he did it, but at least it could be deactivated right after starting a game (so I don't really care that it exists)

In any case, if he doesn't include it better for me, then TWizard will spend more time on things that I might like (as a side effect of not working on something I don't like).
I've never played the previous game, but from the comments even turning off NTR it seems to still happen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've never played the previous game, but from the comments even turning off NTR it seems to still happen.
There was a bug, and in one scene instead of the scene without NTR, it jumped to the scene with NTR, but there was a patch to fix it.

Reactions: bruce555

erkper

May 16, 2018
Ecchi Sensei.. the school had different clubs that the mc teacher has to supervise each day and he has a background in fighting which he later helps to train the students and his daughter..
I've never played Ecchi Sensei. As Chimba and Wolf noted it was Polarity. Semi-surprised it actually has the abandoned tag, that dev is very good at milking games without doing much real work on them but not getting them officially tagged abandoned.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes