Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I've never played Ecchi Sensei. As Chimba and Wolf noted it was Polarity. Semi-surprised it actually has the abandoned tag, that dev is very good at milking games without doing much real work on them but not getting them officially tagged abandoned.
bluecat the ecchi creator does the same.. i was a patreon for a short time before started to notice the cows coming in from the fields..lol he released a 1 day (game timeframe) update lacking in content just to get the abandoned tag removed after a 2 year of doing nothing yet not putting his patreon on hold.. shame as the game had promise like this does if advise is listened to and criticism taken without getting into a hissy fit

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just going to address the elephant in the room as to assure anyone and prevent any kind of panic...

This game is not NTR...
There is no NTR...
And I have no plans on turning this game NTR...

BUT, there are headpats...

:D
What I have understood from this is that there isn't and will not be NTR in the game. Which seems perfect to me

Reactions: bruce555
Oct 22, 2017
So, I just found this game, thought it sounded interesting, and after reading the first site of comments while downloading, started it up. Didn't have a problem with the black introductory screens, although some thematic images would be a nice touch, and while I agree, first-perspective kisses can be awkward, most likely won't have a problem with that perspective.

Then, the first render came up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

left girl: pose seems to imply she's leaning forward, while the composition of the image seems to indicate she is leaning back against the pillar.
middle girl: she's stuck in the ground
right girl: the right foot she is standing on, is before! the plates, so she either loves balancing on one leg, or she is supposed to lean against the wall as it first looks like, while being placed like 2' in front of it.

also see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this kind of posing a big thing in this game?

Reactions: botc76 and jdw6

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No oral & vaginal sex scenes till now. Tag is wrong
I guess it would be better to include them in future tags

Looks like we are forced to have ALL the girls in our harem, whether we like them or not. Kind of sucks if that's the case.
There are several LIs that I prefer to leave out: Having lots of LIs, I don't know why I should spend my time with the ones who have a hostile attitude towards the MC. For my part, I think it's better to focus on the multiples that aren't.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, TWizard, you can shorten your script a bit as you go along by using a one-line Python statement. It will save you a few characters here and a few there. Depending on the overall length of the eventual game script, you might save a fair bit of size for your script. So instead of this:
Python:
python:
    var022 = 1
you can use this:
Python:
$ var022 = 1
It's just a shortcut but could be useful for later. At a minimum it will shorten the amount of typing you need to do when coding. Also, if you give the variable a default value of 0 and place the definition directly before the menu where it first is used, you won't run into the error where Ren'Py complains that it's not defined (if you choose not to check out Emma at lunch).

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
VN needs some engrish/punctuation marks checkup. Class girls intro scene reminds one
from Buried Desires. :unsure: Tenis court scene - girls & ball sinked in the ground. Oral/vaginal
sex tags clearly off for now, but big tits, school setting and stripping could be added. :coffee:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just started this one, so far not bad. But I noticed - silence...
I'm known to add sometimes crappy background music to games without it as a Mod, therefore my question to the dev in advance (before I even start to do that for this innocent game here too): is music/audio planned? Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6 and 1010691010

TWizard

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Just started this one, so far not bad. But I noticed - silence...
I'm known to add sometimes crappy background music to games without it as a Mod, therefore my question to the dev in advance (before I even start to do that for this innocent game here too): is music/audio planned? Thanks.
I haven't really looked at adding audio/music into the game as of yet. But I do intend to eventually have music and background sounds. Might be a couple versions down the road...

Reactions: KoGa3
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes