Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@MantisK Several users have reported the same in this thread with 1.631 & McAfee. All snarkiness aside, it's just a false-positive. It happens.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
when is version 1.7 out?
v1.631 was just released yesterday for $10 patreons, so if usual update cycle keeps, about 3 weeks +/- (I think) until the new alpha is out to testers, etc.

Reactions: shaggzy
M

MantisK

@MantisK Several users have reported the same in this thread with 1.631 & McAfee. All snarkiness aside, it's just a false-positive. It happens.
All well and good, but I can't bypass it. I tried several times. I used the Mega download and sometimes they are slightly different between servers. I will just wait for next update and hope for success. I really have too many other things to do.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I really hope we get more sexual encounters very soon. I can't speak for other people but I'm tired of fucking the old hag. XD

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
so I've downloaded the game from three different sources, and every time I try and run it, the exe file crashes and DELETES itself. anyone else running into this problem?

D

Deleted member 237

so I've downloaded the game from three different sources, and every time I try and run it, the exe file crashes and DELETES itself. anyone else running into this problem?
Seems like doings of antivirus. Whitelist the game's folder.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
You don't by chance have McAfee antivirus do you?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I redownloaded the latest version and tried the save again just before going to see Meghan to take her to collage and it worked without the hag whining and bitching was about to give her some cement overshoes and then push her ass off a bridge into 50+ feet of water and be done with her ass.

After taking her to college the next day at school when I went to talk a stroll around the halls I was suppose to see Sara's cut scene but instead was forced to do the Meghan - jock bully scene again.

Later I did a successful shower with the daughter and then got a hand job 2 times from her lucky me!! :) Haven't done anything with the mother as I'm not that interested in her and if you have sex with her the daughter will lose love for you during the shower scene with the one response that you can use on her.

I do find it funny that before taking Meghan to college I could get her to remove her top and let you fondle her breasts but after you get back from college she no longer lets you do it when you drug her and wants a safer/appropriate place to do it at.

Now to go do some more playing and see if I can get achievement 23 and 24.

Last edited:
U

User_172903

anti-virus is unnecessary imo, i just use windows defender and it never bugs me
but if it does quarantine something i just can tell it to allow the file
screw mcafee and their nagscreens

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
When you find Kait there will be talk about cigarettes and MC will mention that she's smoking a weed. After that conversation, you can ask ??? about weed and he'll offer heroin instead.
Still not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've dropped in on Kait in the locker room countless times, her corruption is up to 30, and she's smoking every time, but pill guy never says anything about drugs.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Still not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've dropped in on Kait in the locker room countless times, her corruption is up to 30, and she's smoking every time, but pill guy never says anything about drugs.
I think it's related to YOUR corruption, YOU ask him for drugs and he offers black tar heroin but you gotta be corrupted enough to ask for heroin.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Event should initiate the first time you meet ??? after the first time you meet Kait in the locker room. If you have a save where that's not happening upload it and I'll check what's going on.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Event should initiate the first time you meet ??? after the first time you meet Kait in the locker room. If you have a save where that's not happening upload it and I'll check what's going on.
Is it correct that you only have a one-time opportunity to ask him? In my first playthrough after the update (I think it was V1.62 but I'm not sure) I saw the option but ignored it at that time and it never came back up again.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes