Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Damn it. I've done everything with Meg including the college scenes but I missed Number 10: Fondling her boobs. Now every time I tried to MC her she would drop a hint about version 1.7. The only other option is to force her which I highly suspect would lead to breaking up. Is there a way I can still fondle those magnificent babies without freaking her out?
You may have to start from the beginning, i suspect.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Damn it. I've done everything with Meg including the college scenes but I missed Number 10: Fondling her boobs. Now every time I tried to MC her she would drop a hint about version 1.7. The only other option is to force her which I highly suspect would lead to breaking up. Is there a way I can still fondle those magnificent babies without freaking her out?
jump cop_a_feel should work if you have have 20 control with her.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Don't worry, she's winning by a few votes now. I assumed she would win so I already have a relevant pinup ready for her, I may release it either way the vote goes.
Yay! So far she's my fav. Idk if I want to romance her or corrupt her (prob a bit of both).

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
how do I get movie night with the daughter or going shopping? I got her on

affection 155
Romance 255
control 50
Corruption 24

Can't seem to trigger it. Had movie night once and didn't choose the option to switch places. Did I fuck up there? Have had 1 shower scene with her and was able to take her shopping once where I met sara. (Already gave her the new phone)

U

User_166761

how do I get movie night with the daughter or going shopping? I got her on

affection 155
Romance 255
control 50
Corruption 24

Can't seem to trigger it. Had movie night once and didn't choose the option to switch places. Did I fuck up there? Have had 1 shower scene with her and was able to take her shopping once where I met sara. (Already gave her the new phone)
Pretty sure it is a 1 time event.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Not going to ruin it for deem, as I will let him say it. Some of the new stuff that is coming, pretty sweet.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Mate is there a way you can make the PC more of an alpha male and less of a loser lol? :D
I'm confused as to why you think he acts like a loser? Seems like a pretty normal guy to me. Well, besides fucking every attractive girl he meets. Which is pretty alpha when you think about it.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
I'm confused as to why you think he acts like a loser? Seems like a pretty normal guy to me. Well, besides fucking every attractive girl he meets. Which is pretty alpha when you think about it.
He got pussy whipped by his more successful and high income wife if you notice. And also pay attention to the dialogues he has with other girls except his wife. The wife seems to be the dominant figure in his household.

Maybe I'm old school but a man is supposed to provide for his women and that involves a lot more than just sex.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
He got pussy whipped by his more successful and high income wife if you notice. And also pay attention to the dialogues he has with other girls except his wife. The wife seems to be the dominant figure in his household.

Maybe I'm old school but a man is supposed to provide for his women and that involves a lot more than just sex.
I agree with you but I don't think he's THAT bad. It's obvious his wife makes way more and is the one really supporting his family, but I still wouldn't call him whipped. I know guys in real life who are way more whipped than that even though they make more money than their wives...

Besides, the way I thought the game was heading was eventually you were gonna be able to "break" her in a bit. It'd be no fun if your wife was willing and docile from the beginning. But taking her down a notch and making that arrogant haughty bitch into your personal sex slave? C'mon now what man wouldn't enjoy that.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
What's wrong with having a wife with a higher income? I wouldn't mind at all!

I don't mind that either. But when your spouse uses that against you, even in sarcasm, that is what I have a problem with.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't mind that either. But when your spouse uses that against you, even in sarcasm, that is what I have a problem with.
When you don't have exactly "happy marriage", you'll hear much worse things than that.

She is also from a rich family (look about all that references about her father) so it's "normal" thing she's using money as leverage in their arguments.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the achievement 4 and 25? It seems I missed them some how.
and cant buy drugs to blackmail Kaitlyn.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the achievement 4 and 25? It seems I missed them some how.
and cant buy drugs to blackmail Kaitlyn.
#4 Peeked on your wife in the shower

#25 Blackmailed Caitlyn into a blowjob; since the heroin is needed for blackmailing her you currently can't get this achievement

Buying drugs: If you play the 'pill route' and can't buy drugs from the ??? guy you possibly missed the opportunity. Unfortunately it is only available once. MC can ask him about Marijuana and if you don't click the dialogue you're screwed. The Dev is already aware of this and promised to look into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dipp007
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes