Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
And also pay attention to the dialogues he has with other girls except his wife. The wife seems to be the dominant figure in his household.
The MC is whatever you want him to be. Many of his potential choices make no sense coming from the same person, but again the game isn't finished (more dialogue options will eventually be added). Often he'll have bumbling, dorky responses just because I think they're funny. Often he'll have absurdly assholish respones just because I think they're funny. Occasionally he'll say something actually funny or charming, but I try to keep this as rare as possible. I try to keep the humor to the the other characters playing it straight as the MC acts oafish or vile rather than the MC himself being suave or funny.

It's more fun that way to me, and (I hope) eliminates the problem of cringey MC dialogue once you realize that the MC is just an absurd cipher. I've said this before, but I always hate it when he game has the MC speak for me and I can't stand what the MC is saying. Even with professional writers--I remember playing DA:I and romancing Cassandra. Once it got to the ultimate "sex" scene I couldn't take it, I had to restart. No more romance for us. No way I'm letting mc MC say that corny shit.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
The MC is whatever you want him to be. Many of his potential choices make no sense coming from the same person, but again the game isn't finished (more dialogue options will eventually be added). Often he'll have bumbling, dorky responses just because I think they're funny. Often he'll have absurdly assholish respones just because I think they're funny. Occasionally he'll say something actually funny or charming, but I try to keep this as rare as possible. I try to keep the humor to the the other characters playing it straight as the MC acts oafish or vile rather than the MC himself being suave or funny.

It's more fun that way to me, and (I hope) eliminates the problem of cringey MC dialogue once you realize that the MC is just an absurd cipher. I've said this before, but I always hate it when he game has the MC speak for me and I can't stand what the MC is saying. Even with professional writers--I remember playing DA:I and romancing Cassandra. Once it got to the ultimate "sex" scene I couldn't take it, I had to restart. No more romance for us. No way I'm letting mc MC say that corny shit.
That's why DA:O will remain the best, although I have a soft spot for sarcastic Hawke.

U

User_166761

I like how you included both dominant females (like the daughter and wife) and more passive ones (like Meghan). It's a breath of fresh air.

"dominant female figures" is becoming the new NTR on this site. As if we didn't already have like a million games where the female characters are stupid as a brick with no personality other than doing what the MC says.

Regarding the MC, I think having him be as non intrusive as possible regarding his hardcoded personality is the way to go too.

Reactions: Vignum

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
How do i get the daughter to give me a handjob??
Go into the bathroom, choose to shower with only putting on underwear afterwards and enter her room.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what minimum stats are needed for it to happen.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017

As long as my saves are preserved in the next update I'm happy mate :D

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i like this game, but like every other game that uses schoolgirls, i see a lack of use of the "slutty schoolgirl uniform girl". That's a minor detail.
The thing i don't like in this game is the girls faces. Their mouths are weird, like proeminent and narrow at the same time. It feels really weird especially during the animations. I'm definately looking fwd for the next updates And I hope this turns into a harem game with group sex opportunites

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if the mom were to get kicked out it wouldn't of bothered me anyway since I don't do anything with her anyway.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Go into the bathroom, choose to shower with only putting on underwear afterwards and enter her room.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what minimum stats are needed for it to happen.
it opens after you go through all the shower scene with daughter, I think you need 150 romance for this

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes