Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to meg in what is the room + bed in the PC "master" room, if it is not an unofficial path, I'm curious how it will be handled..
Probably not but a boy can dream :extremelyhappy:
If it happen "in house", it will also lock out the D path, since whenever M is divorced or not, it would be curious for the D to still be interested (or, with specific values ? Aka corruption 300+ ?)

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Shame theire is only one track possible (with good results) so far, wonder if it will be "opened/fleshed out" later on ? (guess not).
You guessed wrong. Irredeemable has repeatedly said he intends for the pill and romance routes to both be equally viable. It's just the nature of patreon, sex sells, and the quickest way to sexy time is the pill route. Now the game has grown in popularity and has a steady income he can go back and flesh out the romance route.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
does anyone have the cg images?
If you've downloaded the game, you have them. You just need to unarchive them.

Download this:

Then place unren.bat inside your Teacher's Pets folder. Click on it, choose option 9 (just because). Hit any key after it's done. Voila!
Pics will be in the /game/images folder, both loose and inside subfolders.

Enjoy!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to path, its not coded enough yet to see the effects.
The only girl who so far could have enough content being Meghan, who has over 70 control and after the college event is locking on "another location" when using a pill.. This because of a crossover from both track ?
(Still, I guess we do not understand each others since it is a matter of start point : how many girls will it be possible to have relation with would be more close to where it has to be considered, along the locks (impossible interaction).
Still, I do not read the Patreon (having a lot of locked out content is making it a very low result operation).

Dasati

May 30, 2017
That i know of, Zoe who we meet briefly is the only named female character that you wont be able to have a sexual relationship with. Zoe may be fleshed out more in the future if theirs big enough demand. Daughter, wife, Kaitlyn, Meghan, Sara and Anne will all be fleshed out in future updates.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
I feel terrible about abusing Kaitlyn. Hope there'll be a way to 'fix' her attitude in future updates.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
As to last image, its for 1.7, given one of the dialogue with Meg, no possible error (its said in clear term).

Still, after the visit she's locked, new clothes (more modern), guess for now its will be dialogue only :/

Also, is there a console command as to the votes ?
Seem there is only one error possible (the girl working in the shop) but I've butched two (the guy with Kaytlin).

Shame theire is only one track possible (with good results) so far, wonder if it will be "opened/fleshed out" later on ? (guess not).
You don't need the guy with Kait's vote.

Black kid. Kait (via blackmail), and Zoe via a random encounter gets you the three votes you need.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, should have made a save, as Zoe one did have a bad point when asking for her vote = other path. Which mean a second vote gone.
As discussed otherwise, there may be two path (drug or not) but then, I'm talking of way to handle each relationship.

Example : in a spell for all : Archive worker is charmed (spell), then let to flee to her husband.
Follow her there, finish the operation, send her back to her office.
There, speak (do not charm) the reception girl. She noticed what happened (aka, you Dommed her friend) and she was waiting too, you know.
That type of secret (not mentioned in the official walk-trough) are priceless, given that variety is key.

JDKMan

Sep 2, 2017
My acer laptop has McAfee on it which i can not disable or uninstall, and it keeps removing the executable file every time i unzip it. Is there any way around this?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No, should have made a save, as Zoe one did have a bad point when asking for her vote = other path. Which mean a second vote gone.
As discussed otherwise, there may be two path (drug or not) but then, I'm talking of way to handle each relationship.

Example : in a spell for all : Archive worker is charmed (spell), then let to flee to her husband.
There, speak (do not charm) the reception girl. She noticed what happened (aka, you Dommed her friend) and she was waiting too, you know.
That type of secret (not mentioned in the official walk-trough) are priceless, given that variety is key.
No idea what you're trying to say lol

I will say though that I also play 'a spell for all', great little game!

Dasati

May 30, 2017

I think what your asking is whichever path you choose pill/no pill, is there different ways to handle the girls e.g. with Kaitlyn if you take the pill route, is it possible to choose between blackmailing her or not blackmailing her. Have i understood you right?

If i have then i think the answer is no, the only choice is pill/no pill.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
My acer laptop has McAfee on it which i can not disable or uninstall, and it keeps removing the executable file every time i unzip it. Is there any way around this?
Not from within the game. You need to go to the McAfee website and learn how to "whitelist" the game so that it stops deleting it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, that was my question, as its a shame he do not adapt (not a role player is he ?) as at last Megane would be quite easy to manage on a Dom way. Guess K could also be teached, but, its quite another way as to handle it (discovery of herself > better results : benefice).

This said, has K a pill option yet ? Did not see it at all I guess.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@seden Well i don't think it's a case of him not being a role player as him being only one guy. Having two main paths is a lot less time consuming to do (coding, rendering, testing etc) for one guy than having multiple branching paths with every girl.

As to Kaitlyn specifically, if you go the pill route thats blackmailing her. If you do not go the pill route, thats all about romancing the girls. Irredeemable is just one guy so only so much he can do per update but the romance route will be fleshed out.

JDKMan

Sep 2, 2017
No idea what you're trying to say lol

I will say though that I also play 'a spell for all', great little game!
Not from within the game. You need to go to the McAfee website and learn how to "whitelist" the game so that it stops deleting it.
i haven't activated it since the trial period lapsed, so i have no access to the preferences. Is there any way around this without buying a subscription?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes