Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

bdub665

Jun 1, 2017
Well if the mom were to get kicked out it wouldn't of bothered me anyway since I don't do anything with her anyway.
On my current play-through I decided not to have sex with the wife to see if it had any effect on the relationship with the daughter, and sure enough, it does.

Reactions: titit

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeap if you have sex with the mother the daughter will hear you since she is always in the house all the time and I know of one spot where it'll give you negative stats with the daughter is when you go to the bathroom while the daughter is in there and try to *say we don't really do that* or something like that and she'll say bullshit the walls are thin dad and her stat will go down some.

I saved before having sex with the mother and then tested it out by speeding through the days without saving to get to the shower scene to see if it affected it and when I saw that it did I went back to the save before I did and pushed the mother to the curb and will only go after the girls. Not sure if there are any other spots that having sex with the mother will affect the responses and attitude of the daughter since I kicked the mother to the curb ASAP and never went any farther.

Reactions: titit

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
There isn't anything wrong with it, its simply a progressive thought, and some people can't handle that.
It makes the wife not respect you and feel much less attracted to you. Nearly all households with a stay at home husband end in divorce in a short amount of time.

Men and women are different. To pretend otherwise results in both parties being miserable.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
But he's not a stay at home husband, the MC has a job and goes to work to so your point in this instance is invalid.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Which path are you on ? Pill or romance ?

Then, at last tell where you are as to content, value of your skills etc.
On the pill path, its close to start, guess five pills ?

critter

Jun 9, 2017
With V.1.53 I played this game till I had gotten all achievements.
Because the saves didn't work right on V.1.60/V.1.62/v.1.63.1 I decided to start new from the beginning.
But now with every version it is not possible to me to leave the house on the first day and drive to school. Every time I push the school-button I'm back in the room I left before.

Where is the fault?

thx in advance.

D

Deleted member 227835

I'd just like to compliment you for your work on this game. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing further updates.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
It makes the wife not respect you and feel much less attracted to you. Nearly all households with a stay at home husband end in divorce in a short amount of time.

Men and women are different. To pretend otherwise results in both parties being miserable.
The Harvard study this info comes from says the stats are a little different then youre portraying them to be.
Couples married after 1974 had 2.5% chance of divorce if husband worked. But if he works part-time or does not work at all, the odds rise to 3.3%
(those stats are the percentage they will divorce the next year, btw.) That means that traditional marriages have a success rate of 97.5% And stay at home husband Marriages have a success rate at 96.7% Thats a far cry from "Nearly all households with a stay at home husband end in divorce in a short amount of time."While its true the divorce rate is higher, to say "nearly all" is either disingenuous or flat out lying/uninformed. Of course that same study shows that pre 1974 women who did more housework were less likely to get a divorce. But people married more recently have disregarded that little caveat. Meaning when peoples caveman attitude changed, the statistics changed. What it really boils down to, is in the majority of those households where a woman works and the man doesnt, MOST of them are fine, and those that arent are most likely plagued by either the man or woman not being comfortable in their non traditional roles, but as those roles become more traditional, the problem will go away by itself.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
A shame there no way to handled Megane a Dom way, as it is, its quite mixed :/ Diversity is always interesting.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to last image, its for 1.7, given one of the dialogue with Meg, no possible error (its said in clear term).

Still, after the visit she's locked, new clothes (more modern), guess for now its will be dialogue only :/

Also, is there a console command as to the votes ?
Seem there is only one error possible (the girl working in the shop) but I've butched two (the guy with Kaytlin).

Shame theire is only one track possible (with good results) so far, wonder if it will be "opened/fleshed out" later on ? (guess not).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes