Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Sure, that's not my subject. Which said, its to early to know how it will be handled.
As to K, she has received no pill at all, since there was no option (seen at last).
Otherwise, she has gone for multiple actions each.
M that said is locked, out of dialogue there nothing to do, she receive the pill then rebuke about the location = locked out.
+1 as to the pill effect, or could it be related to her control value ?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@seden you do need to keep giving the girls the pill multiple times in order to build up your control so they'll do more stuff. As to Kaitlyn, check the walkthroughts but i think theres another scene you can get thats none blackmail and has you pursuing a more romantic route with her. As i said previously the pill route got more initial attention so i'm not sure how far you can go with Kaitlyn or any girl none pill. Don't quote me but, unless i'm mis-remembering, i think irredeemable is putting more in for the romance route in 1.7 (the next update)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Every character except D has a romance trigger at the moment, the problem is that a lot of the lewd content (fondling) is MC-based or blackmail based (Kaitlyn). Of course as we move into more intimate relationships that's going to change. And D will be getting a non-pill romance trigger in 1.7.

That said, I'll still be adding depraved shit for the MC-lovers.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i haven't activated it since the trial period lapsed, so i have no access to the preferences. Is there any way around this without buying a subscription?
Download the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool

Aug 13, 2017
Or get rid of the POS and install Malwarebytes. Norton and McAfee are just bloated.

Read first post
yup both Norton and mcafee are elephants in the back of the sports car. bad enough they are process hogs automatically slowing your system but both also add a bunch of bloatware to further bother you with sales pitches and excessive update scans while both have notorious reputations for missing known viruses and malware.

bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
I might be in minority, but my favorite characters are wife and daughter. While daughter is just cute, the wife really reminds me of my ex. Not just her appearance. It was really funny when I subconsciously named her after my ex, and in the very first scene she has almost exactly repeated her usual rant. The more I talk with the "wife" the more similarity I find. Either the developer is a married man or he has a very good knoweledge of the bitch-women. Either way, good job - it's both funny and realistic. Anyway, I'd like to see some development with the wife (again, I might be in minority). In my opinion, she is not a bad person. She's just tired. It's obvious she is a nut cracker becuase her husband is a useless lazy slime. Perhaps if we try hard enough, we can fix her attitude. And I'd like to see that. Not through the drug contorl, but through the marriage fix I hadn't manage to do in the real life.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Read first post
I'll be honest, i looked and I don't really see one. I see the 'quick and dirty' pdf, but does that cover all the content currently in the game? As it currently stands, I just seem to be able to get a grope session with Sara or Meghan, a blowjob from Kaitlyn, sex w/condom with my wife (same scene every time) and basically nothing from the daughter.

Reactions: NotMe00

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
There USED to be a pdf on the 1st page that wasn't quite a walkthrough, but was very helpful. Seems to have been removed since it was for 1.5.

Edit to add: This includes BOTH the 1.5 guide and the 1.6 quick and dirty guide.

Reactions: titit

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
its a nice game. the story and the renders are quite good. Megaha is really nice but there are some problems.

# once you miss the drag route(heroin) you cant get it back. the developer said that he working on it.lets hope he gets it fix in the next update.

# sometimes the screen turns black. exp:-1)when the wife ask about the temperature. 2) after taking shower with daughter when she leaves etc. dont know its a bug or not. is this only happening to me? not sure .

# once you got the opportunities if you start a new game the board does not turned empty. ( you hv to delete the game+ clear the reg+ delete the game from c>user>app data>roaming>renpy). so you lost your all save game.

one thing is very good about this game that is its animations are very live and natural. really enjoyed it, specially the "touching Boobs scene". Hope that the developer does messed up like so many others.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
# sometimes the screen turns black. exp:-1)when the wife ask about the temperature. 2) after taking shower with daughter when she leaves etc. dont know its a bug or not. is this only happening to me? not sure .

# once you got the opportunities if you start a new game the board does not turned empty. ( you hv to delete the game+ clear the reg+ delete the game from c>user>app data>roaming>renpy). so you lost your all save game.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say with these two things. Th first one could just be the transition from one scene to another. I'll go through and see what I find.

the second one, all I can say is Huh????

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say with these two things. Th first one could just be the transition from one scene to another. I'll go through and see what I find.

the second one, all I can say is Huh????
The first one scene shoot Untitled.jpg

About the second one . once you get any opportunity its always there . it does not get empty if you start a new game.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Ok seen this before have you used console commands ? Because theres one set of variables that break the game completely. Even save editing breaks the game
No I did not use the console command. The game works perfectly, the saves also work. but in some (5-8) particular places scene just turned black. After one or two dialogue the scene comes back. May be its part of the game.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes