Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
There are a few black screens that are part of the game. But in all honesty aside from cheats the problems you are having are very odd indeed.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I did not see anyone else with this issue or i skipped a page if they were but I am at a loss to the reason for this but apparently McAfee sees TP.EXE as something worthy of a quarantine giving me the reason for the quarantine as JTI/Suspect.131076!fa64e345ed3a

I have put a tickey, or whatever they call it stating that this is a trusted game file and yet that was over a month ago and nothing from them at McAffee

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
First one is "sceneless" transition, in other words, no graphics for that.
The second, are you referring to the achievements? If so, they are supposed to carry over. If you mean opprtunities like the college trip, then that would be a bug.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Just wondering.
But in the shower scene with daughter. Is it possible to build the relationship so poking her with your dick doesn't piss her off? Or is that yet to be developed?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As far as i know thats currently impossible, maybe in the future as you get more depraved.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I might be in minority, but my favorite characters are wife and daughter. While daughter is just cute, the wife really reminds me of my ex. Not just her appearance. It was really funny when I subconsciously named her after my ex, and in the very first scene she has almost exactly repeated her usual rant. The more I talk with the "wife" the more similarity I find. Either the developer is a married man or he has a very good knoweledge of the bitch-women. Either way, good job - it's both funny and realistic. Anyway, I'd like to see some development with the wife (again, I might be in minority). In my opinion, she is not a bad person. She's just tired. It's obvious she is a nut cracker becuase her husband is a useless lazy slime. Perhaps if we try hard enough, we can fix her attitude. And I'd like to see that. Not through the drug contorl, but through the marriage fix I hadn't manage to do in the real life.
I'd like to see some development with the wife too. She isn't only a gorgeous MILF, I also love her personality, the way she handled the principal was great. Luckily I managed to keep her statistics high and I can have sex with her without pills, but I would like more scenes.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
As to meg in what is the room + bed in the PC "master" room, if it is not an unofficial path, I'm curious how it will be handled..

If it happen "in house", it will also lock out the D path, since whenever M is divorced or not, it would be curious for the D to still be interested (or, with specific values ? Aka corruption 300+ ?)
Ya if it does happen I can imagine it going two ways: The daughter leaves to go live with her mom or possibly if you have high enough corruption the daughter is ok with it. At the very least we know m/d content is planned so this is pretty tame in comparison.

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Still can't get a hj on 1.6.2 -- I did the shower scene with the daughter but opted not to wash with her -- does that make me eligible or did I royally screw up a save?

neves

Jul 6, 2017
I have a doubt that
I completed till daughter mastrubates her father.meghan kisses her lecturer.Is it the end or there is anything left ????
Inform me for next update plz guys

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Check the achievements, have you completed them all? If yes then that's everything content wise that's currently available.

Dasati

May 30, 2017

Unfortunately, I've had other obligations to take care of for the past several days that have limited my work on Teacher's Pets to a few hours a day, mostly writing and animating. So there isn't a whole lot to show in the way of renders that aren't either mostly redundant or something that I intentionally want to keep a surprise.
Starting Saturday, though, I'm going into 12-16 hour-a-day mode so expect to see a flood of new previews coming soon. Don't worry, this is basically how the last update went so expect the same kind of timeline.

I'll be occupied most of the rest of the day today so I may not be able to respond to every comment, if there are any, but I'll be back to my normal routine of round-the-clock Discord monitoring and forum trolling starting this weekend!

Thanks for your continued support!

Unfortunately, I've had other obligations to take care of for the past several days that have limited my work on Teacher's Pets to a few hours a day, mostly writing and animating. So there isn't a whole lot to show in the way of renders that aren't either mostly redundant or something that I intentionally want to keep a surprise.
Starting Saturday, though, I'm going into 12-16 hour-a-day mode so expect to see a flood of new previews coming soon. Don't worry, this is basically how the last update went so expect the same kind of timeline.

I'll be occupied most of the rest of the day today so I may not be able to respond to every comment, if there are any, but I'll be back to my normal routine of round-the-clock Discord monitoring and forum trolling starting this weekend!

Thanks for your continued support!

Irredeemable posted that on his Patreon on Friday so keep your eyes peeled.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes