Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
VIewing all this and some other devs' pages, I'm absolutely sure you're dealing with incompetent idiot and hipocrisy at it's best. It's all about money - like others said.
How is possible that Dark SIlver could just erase few letters in i****t and similar stuff, put bunch of semi-nude pics (Lisa among them - and she most definitely looking underage, although we all know she isn't) or MrDots D character in thongs, FFS! And all that is fully visible - not behind paywall.

So, you've got holier-than-thou religious fanatic reviewing your game while he/she pretends not knowing how other patreon pages with adult games look. Un-fucking-believable.

Last edited:

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
You can try to send to the agent responsible of your case a picture of Kaitlyn holding her ID card in front of the camera..? :tf:

Seriously... how is it possible to be so narrow-minded? :noexpression:
I agree with Muttdoggy, try to bypass her and ask for her boss. If possible...

Reactions: icherwin

Atrayu

Sep 12, 2017
I don't expect to actually change the game's content. They're just looking at the web page (for now, anyway).
Its not the game that's the issue just the website. They have no control over the content of the game just how that game is promoted on their site. All you need to do is remove any Public access pictures that would be deemed as a violation and put it behind a pay wall. The same thing goes for comments and words that violate their terms.

Think of it this way. The don't want just anybody to be able to come by your page see content that is clearly (Adult) just by coming to the site.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Its not the game that's the issue just the website. They have no control over the content of the game just how that game is promoted on their site. All you need to do is remove any Public access pictures that would be deemed as a violation and put it behind a pay wall.
Problem is: there are tons of "inappropriate" pics on other Patreon's pages and there is absolutely NOTHING problematic with deem's page. They're harassing him because of pic of fully clothed girl. I dunno - maybe he should put burqa on Kait?!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Atrayu

Sep 12, 2017
VIewing all this and some other devs' pages, I'm absolutely sure you're dealing with incompetent idiot and hipocrisy at it's best. It's all about money - like others said.
How is possible that Dark SIlver could just erase few letters in i****t and similar stuff, put bunch of semi-nude pics (Lisa among them - and she most definitely looking underage, although we all know she isn't) or MrDots D character in thongs, FFS! And all that is fully visible - not behind paywall.

So, you've got holier-than-thou religious fanatic reviewing your game while he/she pretends not knowing how other patreon pages with adult games look. Un-fucking-believable.
Mr Dots actually Removed his banner of D in a thong to D fully dressed with her hands in a heart shape because of this issue. He also put a lot of his stuff behind a paywall now. The game itself however has not been changed in anyway

Atrayu

Sep 12, 2017
Problem is: there are tons of "inappropriate" pics on other Patreon's pages and there is absolutely NOTHING problematic with deem's page. They're harassing him because of pic of fully clothed girl. I dunno - maybe he should put burqa on Kait?!
Its not the pics. Its are those pics available for everyone to see or just paid supports. That's the real issue. Can an underage person come to this site find a paetron and look at adult content without even registering. I have supported a lot of developers in the adult game area and almost all of them did not show access to any pictures unless you pay atleast a dollar. The 20 Dollar Reward picture on Mr Dots site has also now been changed. She used to be nude before and isn't now.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Patreon's been open for 3 hours and still no response. I've taken the preemptive step of simply deleting every single post from my page to avoid any situation where now the agent moves on to other issues besides the use of the word "daughter" (which was the only note she gave me in our previous correspondence). For those who are patrons I'll repost the walkthroughs and download links once the page is reinstated.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah their recent policy has been extremely strict, which does not bode well for this community.
BUT like always, there are other ways around it.

No need to make Patreon page bombastic, do it on the forums like this to promote a game.

No one goes on Patreon and searches for incest games.
They come here and if they want to support, THEN they go to Patreon and commit.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
While I not a fan of censorship, I do see where Patreon is coming in regards to characters looking younger despite the author saying the characters are 18+. Incestral Awakening comes to mind as a game where the main character and his sister (based on their looks, actions, and parts of the storyline) are clearly under the age of 18.
With that said, I have seen plenty of women that I know are 18 or older who look younger than Kaitlyn's character.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
With that said, I have seen plenty of women that I know are 18 or older who look younger than Kaitlyn's character.
I work with a woman like this, blonde petite wears oversized glasses. She's very cute, but honestly looks 15 years old. If i didn't know her age was closer to 30, i'd have thought she was a work experience girl.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
I work with a woman like this, blonde petite wears oversized glasses. She's very cute, but honestly looks 15 years old. If i didn't know her age was closer to 30, i'd have thought she was a work experience girl.
Sounds interesting... maybe you could get me her number...? :kissingheart:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hopefully you'll be back in business soon. I notice that The Twist is back up now and that was the other Patreon site that I follow that was under review for an extended period. Seems significantly toned down now. Apparently some of their "enforcers" are a lot stricter than others. Some of the other patreon sites that were back up right away seem a lot more questionable.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hopefully you'll be back in business soon. I notice that The Twist is back up now and that was the other Patreon site that I follow that was under review for an extended period. Seems significantly toned down now. Apparently some of their "enforcers" are a lot stricter than others. Some of the other patreon sites that were back up right away seem a lot more questionable.
That's good news. I was actually just in contact with the dev from The Twist earlier today and his story was very similar to mine.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's good news. I was monitoring Gumdrop Games (Dual Family) and Kst Games (The Twist) as those two were out for a few days.

But again... If you check their pages, you'll notice seminude or full nude pics and STILL somehow fully clothed Kait is a problem... FFS!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hopefully your patreon page is back at least before the weekend, if it's not them we will know that she is dragging this on purpose

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes