Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sadly deem had to scrub every post :(

hopefully during this time we will see some juicy previews soon! @Jmolle2 got my expectations very hot and bothered :FeelsGoodMan:

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Damn,... that patreon site looks kind of naked (pun intended :cool:)

But it´s good to have you back pal :eazyHype:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe the reviewer secretly just wanted to rub a few more out while playing the game before putting it back on line because she has some kind of cockblock fetish where she... nahhhh. But maybe Deem could create a character--"The Reviewer"--in a future update! She's a bitchy prude with a secret submissive side and is begging to be dominated. Or something.

Sucks to get picked on, but glad you're back up!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Maybe the reviewer secretly just wanted to rub a few more out while playing the game before putting it back on line because she has some kind of cockblock fetish where she... nahhhh. But maybe Deem could create a character--"The Reviewer"--in a future update! She's a bitchy prude with a secret submissive side and is begging to be dominated. Or something.

Lmao....I had that same thought earlier.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

She should be mother-in-law, nastiest bitch to ever live, embodiment of evil, mother of Lucifer and hell's spawn...

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Happy to see you're back. It took more time than necessary, but the good thing is we can get back to the juicy stuff from the next update. :p

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Glad to see you back up, hopefully won't take long to get your patron count back up.

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Hello all
I'm new here and I've been trying this game using console commands just to mess a bit with the stats and game money, but I have a problem, every time I press shift+O the dev console opens, but every time I write it doesn't show anything being typed, despite accepting the commands being given when I don't make any typing mistake. Can anyone tell me how to solve this?
Thank you.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong section.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get achievement 14 and 15?Would i get it after doing achievement 27? and i kinda messed up on achievement 5 i will try to lower wife romance and try it again if it works.If it doesn't work can someone provide me a 100% save file and console command to change the characters name of the game?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Its not the game that's the issue just the website. They have no control over the content of the game just how that game is promoted on their site. All you need to do is remove any Public access pictures that would be deemed as a violation and put it behind a pay wall. The same thing goes for comments and words that violate their terms.

Think of it this way. The don't want just anybody to be able to come by your page see content that is clearly (Adult) just by coming to the site.
hell it's not even that she started bitching about shit behind a paywall too.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
From patreon page:
"Here is the excerpt from the message sent to me from their staff regarding the new guidelines:

"To clarify, if there is an optional feature in which a character could engage in incestual or non-consensual activities, then the player would still have a chance to view and interact with content that is considered to be a violation of the guidelines.

If this feature were to be removed from your game so that there is no mention/depiction of incestual or non-consensual activities, then it would fall within our guidelines. This extends to all content on your creator page, direct links that lead to this type of content, and other platforms showcasing work funded through your Patreon. "

As I expected, the features that were not allowed must be removed. The changes in my game will not be reverted. The creators who have not removed their disallowed content are not safe from a suspension or ban.

Thank you for your understanding. The situation is out of my control."
If it's official message from Patreon then he's right about dev not being safe. Communicational mess

Aug 13, 2017
well the other EASY way to screw over patreon censorship is create a mini demo from the actual game which ONLY has sex with wife and just classes. then release the actual game without the link to patreon in the Game Here and at whatever other Game sites. don't actually post the game on patreon. yup it removes the pay wall but most patreons support the game not the Oh I got it 10 days early.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes