Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Theres a link to achievement list on page 1. Achievement 14 and 15 are both from the "movie night" scene, strictly on the pill path.
I had a movie night before when i didn't use pill on her so i have gotten the 27th achievement will the movie night be repeated?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
At present no, its a one time only thing. I think deem mentioned making it a repeatable event in future but at present its one time only.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @BobKels0 for the update! looking forward to seeing more sexy teasers soon!

I still believe it's Meghan in the car that we get to bang!

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
This cute lady need to be more courted I think!
The fairytale has just started after the college trip, starting with the dance...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey Deem. If Kaitlyn's appearance is the problem then could it be resolved by a little additional dialogue, rather than time consuming re-rendering? Maybe the MC says in the initial classroom scene that she shouldn't wear her cheerleader outfit in class in future and should 'act her age'. She's a bit of a rebel so she'd be expected to ignore him. Dream sequence must be OK as it's a dream and she has practice at lunchtime so her clothing is justified in the locker room scenes. MC would insist she wears the outfit for the later upskirt scene. All sounds reasonable to me - but then I don't work for Patreon!
I'm looking forward to 1.7, even if all the females under forty have to wear Burqas.
I'd rather he just never show Kaitlyn on his patreon page again than change her...

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've posted a public update on my that details my experience being suspended, mentions some of my thoughts on Patreon, and speaks to where TP is at going forward.

Last edited:

Andre13

May 13, 2017
I've posted an update on my that details my experience being suspended, mentions some of my thoughts on Patreon, and speaks to where TP is at going forward.
Well, we will just wait and see... anyway thanks for the work you put in...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I don't expect to actually change the game's content. They're just looking at the web page (for now, anyway).
Well, it would be quite weird and tyrannical if they started to actually go through developers games to check the content. If they ever do that, then it would definitely be the time to leave the site.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes