Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
It's activated. Just checked few scenes (movie night, Anne...) and rollback is possible.
I thought so. Thanks for validating my memory :biggrin:

Could you elaborate what you really think with "jump locations"?
It's mentioned you can rollback choices. Or do you need walkthrough (page 1)?
He (she?) is asking for the labels used with the jump statement in the console. I don't remember them offhand, but something like jump D_Handy to go directly that place in the code.
I'll see if I can find some of them.

EDIT: In the very first post of this here thread, there is a section that says Console Cheats or something like that. It goes to a file that has the console cheats, and includes several of the jump labels. If there is one in particular that is needed, let me know and I might be talked into finding the label.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The "Are you a patron of this dev/game? If not just shut up" catch phrase is so plain stupid, it's like you lose every right to express your opinion if you don't pledge for it. It's the same useless kind of killer argument as "You're a Nazi" is where I live.

Reactions: Lenor

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

He (she?) is asking for the labels used with the jump statement in the console. I don't remember them offhand, but something like jump D_Handy to go directly that place in the code.

EDIT: In the very first post of this here thread, there is a section that says Console Cheats or something like that. It goes to a file that has the console cheats, and includes several of the jump labels. If there is one in particular that is needed, let me know and I might be talked into finding the label.
He/she can use UnRen and then open *.rpy files and find jump commands.

Jul 11, 2017

i need shopping location in old link i can't find it? and how to sex the girls in each lacation?

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
i need shopping location in old link i can't find it? and how to sex the girls in each lacation?
To clarify, are you meaning the shopping trip with D? If that is the one, open console (SHIFT+O) and type "jump daughter_shopping" without the quotes.

The walkthrough is on page 127, post #2525 and there is a pill ad a no pill version.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Oh. My. GOD! Get the walkthrough and follow it, man! I told you EXACTLY where to find the walkthrough. I'm NOT going to hold your hand and play the game for you. You have the information you need, and have been asking for. PLEASE, for the love of all we hold dear, follow the walkthrough.

Reactions: Franco111
Jul 11, 2017
Oh. My. GOD! Get the walkthrough and follow it, man! I told you EXACTLY where to find the walkthrough. I'm NOT going to hold your hand and play the game for you. You have the information you need, and have been asking for. PLEASE, for the love of all we hold dear, follow the walkthrough.
that's was old one we need new one next month besides 2 blink papers were blanked

Reactions: parachina

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I just downloaded BOTH of them, and checked them. They are for 1.6x, since the release was 1.6, and then bug fixes, so that current version is 1.63. Both walkthroughs are as complete as can be, as the dev is still developing it. There were no blank pages.

In short, it IS the new one, you don't need a new one until the next release, and they were complete. You have ALL the information you need, but don't seem to want to even try. I will now bow out, and if someone else wants to help, they can. I have done all I can.

Jul 11, 2017
I just downloaded BOTH of them, and checked them. They are for 1.6x, since the release was 1.6, and then bug fixes, so that current version is 1.63. Both walkthroughs are as complete as can be, as the dev is still developing it. There were no blank pages.

In short, it IS the new one, you don't need a new one until the next release, and they were complete. You have ALL the information you need, but don't seem to want to even try. I will now bow out, and if someone else wants to help, they can. I have done all I can.
ok link please?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes