Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For people with issues getting the HJ from 'D'. You need a CLEAN (no touching) shower with her. This has to be done as soon as you return from work (W is home any later than that). As soon as you finish that shower I recommend taking a second solo shower and only putting on Underwear. Not sure what the amount of corruption and depravity needed is, but you should be able to go to 'D's room right after second shower to get the HJ scene.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: DPY

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
For people with issues getting the HJ from 'D'. You need a CLEAN (no touching) shower with her. This has to be done as soon as you return from work (W is home any later than that). As soon as you finish that shower I recommend taking a second solo shower and only putting on Underwear. Not sure what the amount of corruption and depravity needed is, but you should be able to go to 'D's room right after second shower to get the HJ scene.

Hope that helps. :)
Guess they changed the code at some point along the way, because it used to be a Saturday early morning only event... Get up, take a shower, put on underwear, go visit D and she closes the door behind you... Good to know for future play throughs!

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
honestly its a huge pain in the ass to go scrolling through every page to MAYBE find something about the release date
Tell ya what. Do what I do with other games - check first post to see if it's updated. If not, check the LAST page to see if there is talk about an update. Or, just go to "first unread" in the thread and read the post from that point. It ain't rocket surgery, and it SURE isn't brain Science.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Boy, you ain't kidding! That's one hideous angle to view the shrew from!
Honestly, I might enjoy the game, but their faces are like caricatures, plus many of the girls have similar features, which makes them look related. I've had this problem myself when creating characters in games like The Sims; it can be difficult to put aside your feature preferences and make them all look different.

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Anon-e-Mouse: I don't care what your comments are, it's just great to see your 'Bill Hicks' avatar every time you post. R.I.P Bill.

Last edited:

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
What day # is it, and what's your Depravity score? You must be missing another event required to trigger it...

I was wrong, btw, about needing her corruption score to be over 140... I just opened a save with her scores: Aff - 160, Rom - 270, Control - 55, Cor - 44, and triggered it on Day 21 with my Depravity score 181...
no, im not talking about event movie, upload_2017-11-27_12-55-16.png

yonephyu

Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys, I just started playing this game so which WALKTHROUGH version should I follow first? Pills or no pills?

L

Lenor

Hello guys, I just started playing this game so which WALKTHROUGH version should I follow first? Pills or no pills?
There's more content on the pills path. You don't really need to do the no pills one after, just different dialogue if I'm not mistaken.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes