Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
forgive me for not ploughing through the whole thread, some questions:
-can you do anything more with meghan after she says she is going to Think of a Place where we can do noughty stuff?
-daughter, anything beyond shower, showing of her nude body and maybe jerk you off (dont remember if this was in this game lol)
-library girl, anything more than playing with her tits?

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Like I said on page 220 - for HJ you'll need "good shower" with D. (depravity<50) then, Saturday or Sunday, do shower, put on underwear and visit her in her room (romance => 150).
yup, you have to guide them by their hands, one scene at the time, one achievement at the time, we be like... what you need son? yes, we're your daddy, c'mere and let me show you how, every day every night every single time you ask, we be here for you... wait, its like a song, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU... by someone

Reactions: vir_cotto

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
rons needs to work on those morphs man,they look like some kind of apes from the side.
The big issue as far as I can tell is a combination of overbite and a slight (larger for Wife) protruding jaw/chin. I have NO idea how to change that, or if wife should be changed as it doesn't seem many people like/chase her. Honestly I don't mind the other characters so not a big deal for me.

Now if Deem does the Cookie scene(s) I want he BETTER get the cookie renders right or I may:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Just a thought.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just found and started this game. I have some questions I am sure have been asked and answered before, but I have overlooked.

I had the clean shower with the daughter, now when I try she pushes me away. Does this change, if so what triggers it? Or should I just stop trying?

Every time I try to shower with the wife, she says not now, does this change?

I have the cheerleader at around 55 affection, at what point can I give her the drug? Or can I?

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse here

Dasati

May 30, 2017
forgive me for not ploughing through the whole thread, some questions:
-can you do anything more with meghan after she says she is going to Think of a Place where we can do noughty stuff?
-daughter, anything beyond shower, showing of her nude body and maybe jerk you off (dont remember if this was in this game lol)
-library girl, anything more than playing with her tits?
Not yet, not yet (hj is in the game currently) and not yet.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just found and started this game. I have some questions I am sure have been asked and answered before, but I have overlooked.

I had the clean shower with the daughter, now when I try she pushes me away. Does this change, if so what triggers it? Or should I just stop trying?

Every time I try to shower with the wife, she says not now, does this change?

I have the cheerleader at around 55 affection, at what point can I give her the drug? Or can I?

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse here
Like you said - everything have been asked and answered before and there are guide, walkthrough and list of achievements on page 1.

1) you can shower with her whenever you're alone at home and her romance is >140 (I think - don't want to check now, sorry)

2) you can't

3) her affection is useless in this verson of the game - you need to raise her corruption and blackmail her (use walkthrough) - you don't give her a drug - you planted it.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
New to the site, 222 pages and I just found the game so don't be harsh when I ask this:
Patreon page says prior versions were removed because of the content, so going forward will this game no longer feature the content seen in 1.63 like (f/d)? Or will this be fixable like in "Man of the House" with a file edit? Also are updates usually every two months?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
New to the site, 222 pages and I just found the game so don't be harsh when I ask this:
Patreon page says prior versions were removed because of the content, so going forward will this game no longer feature the content seen in 1.63 like (f/d)? Or will this be fixable like in "Man of the House" with a file edit? Also are updates usually every two months?
At this time it should be similar to MotH. Heck, as it is the only time we KNOW about relationships is at start when we name the 'Family' and a few times that 'D' says DAD. So hopefully it wont be a big problem, just a small patch if we're lucky. :)

Reactions: Arcane666

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
At this time it should be similar to MotH. Heck, as it is the only time we KNOW about relationships is at start when we name the 'Family' and a few times that 'D' says DAD. So hopefully it wont be a big problem, just a small patch if we're lucky. :)
Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I'd love to support the game, but that's definitely one of the main draws for me lol If it's fixable like MoTH, then it's a nonissue for me.

Certainly one of the highest quality games I've found and love the fact that there are animations in addition to just renders. Will have to keep up-to-date with this thread from now on :)

Reactions: Arcane666

ninjabush

Jun 26, 2017
Some Renpy games have an option to "rewind" and undo actions by scrolling up with the mouse. Would it be feasible to implement it here? It's annoying that a single misclick can ruin a whole playthrough.
there is a back button on the bottom of the screen while playing the game that's lets you rewind dialogue and choices

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes